What's Your Plans? (1/26-28/18 weekend)

UltimateGhost3

Hello and welcome to What's Your Plans!

The basis is simple if you got plans for the weekend and want to share it, then scream it to the world! And then tag one or more of your friends and see if they got something planned!

I myself am having a relaxing weekend off from a long week of college classes, and I'm spending it with my good friends on discord! I tag @PathfinderCS @That Guy with the Fries @Deae Rising Shine~ @Jeric and @Twisted Cyclone

lets do this.gif

• Brohoof 2

Well, I had a lot of fun things planned this weekend, but because my mom's minivan broke down and it won't be fixed until Monday (it's the only vehicle he have at the moment) I'm stuck here at home...all weekend. :wacko: Fortunately, the Rolex 24 is today and tomorrow, so I'll be spending plenty of time on my couch in front of the tv, even though I wanted to spend today and tomorrow in Daytona during the festivities. :dry:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Going to watch the Rolex 24. Hopefully, the stream works since I refuse to watch it on TV because of the constant ad breaks and lack of coverage. After that, I am going to do some racing in a Porsche 911 Cup at the Hungaroring, which I have not practiced for at all.

• Brohoof 2

Been spending time with family to celebrate my birthday, which was on Thursday. I'm watching the Rolex 24 like @Lucky Bolt and @Vulon Bii, and later I'm going to watch the skills competition for the NHL All Star Game, as well as the actual All Star Game tomorrow.  Apart from that, I'm probably just going to finish an essay and write some fanfiction with the TV on in the background.

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Prospekt said:

Been spending time with family to celebrate my birthday, which was on Thursday. I'm watching the Rolex 24 like @Lucky Bolt and @Vulon Bii, and later I'm going to watch the skills competition for the NHL All Star Game, as well as the actual All Star Game tomorrow.  Apart from that, I'm probably just going to finish an essay and write some fanfiction with the TV on in the background.

Happy late birthday! (I honestly can't believe I forgot your birthday :dry:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Thanks 1

My plans for the weekend got wrapped up quicker than I thought.  Got my mom's car "Trixie" over to a friend to work on it, and got my Ranger "Cyclone" fixed faster than planned.  Hopefully get to watch the All Star Game tomorrow (Go Ekman-Larsson!) and drive back to Ohio, hopefully in the Ranger, either Sunday evening or early Monday morning.

Also, happy belated birthday @Prospekt.

• Thanks 1

Work, work, and more work... I'm always busy on weekends.Though that's good, cause I need money, though on my time off I've been playing the hell out of Subnautica, and editing videos. Nothing too exciting this weekend, though my uncle is coming to visit this Monday.

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:41 PM, Thuja said:

Pop that Art Block bubble!  Just need to wait for my ipad to recharge so I can listen to it as I draw!

Well, I did it!!  It looks alright, I'm still learning though!