Twilight Vs Raven!

Star Petal

The next preview for the next death battle is here, it is going to be Twilight Sparkle vs RAVEN! This sounds like a more serious choice than the previous two. Rainbow Dash was given freaking Star Scream of all people to fight so that was just a joke. Pinkie and Deadpool was an obvious outcome, but this sounds like this will be a lot more serious in tone than the others. 

• Brohoof 1

Twilight vs Raven? What's next, Fluttershy vs Worldbreaker Hulk?? 

Seriously, why on earth did Screwattack think this was a good idea? I mean, this death battle is going to be even more one sided than the one between Flash and Quicksilver.

1 minute ago, Yamet said:

Seriously, why on earth did Screwattack think this was a good idea? I mean, this death battle is going to be even more one sided than the one between Flash and Quicksilver.

Twi would win, 

I might be quite biased

3 minutes ago, Yamet said:

The batman vs black panther was more one sided imo. 

Twilight wins. Yeah, Raven has incredible powers from her demonic nature, but Twilight can fly and shoot magical laser beams. :P

If she can manage to charge up her magic even more with the help of the other alicorns, she can pull off the alicorn equivalent of a Dragon Ball Kamehameha attack:

e47.gif

latest?cb=20170803222621

And even with her normal magic, Twilight is still an alicorn, so she could probably raise the sun and moon if necessary. It would be tiring, but I don't see why Twilight would be much weaker than Celestia, who could handle both celestial bodies every day and every night for a thousand years. Can Raven control the sun and moon? I've never seen that happen. ;)

Oh, and Cadance has the ability to power a magical force field that covers the entire Crystal Empire. Again, I bet Twilight could do the same, albeit with something other than the power of love magic.

• Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, Yamet said:

Seriously, why on earth did Screwattack think this was a good idea?

Because they want to see Tara Strong fight herself. :P (I do hope they get a voice actress who can play both parts to make it feel more authentic)

I am thinking Raven is going to win. Partly because then MLP would have an even track record, but also Twilight is not a fighter. She can hold her own fine, but she has never bested anyone by herself even with most powerful of magic (unless I missed something in the comics). Raven can clearly hold her own, even besting her father at her weakest, she's got the better power and endurance.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I know Tara Strong will win :D. Anyway, I'm biased towards Twi, but I think Raven has the advantage. Raven has far more combat experience and knows more offensive magic 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Game on mother buckers. It's the fight of the century. 

Spoiler

Raven won, no surprise there :dash:. Wouldn't it have more sense if Twi was matched with Sailor Moon though :huh:? I think Raven won before it even began

Just now, Mirage said:

wth - that wasn't even close to fair. Raven is an OP superhero, Twilight is just little pony!

Yeah; this is especially so with comic book heroes. I had a feeling Twilight would be outmatched here. Tis what it is. :)

Also; please be careful with spoilers people. ;)

Spoiler

I was rooting for Twilight until the end, but I had a feeling Raven would win. She’s just too powerful. Plus, there’s no way ScrewAttack would let MLP have another win (although the pinkie pie one was technically a tie). There would be a lot of salty people if MLP won a third one.

At least Tara won either way.:smug:

Here what I think

Spoiler

Wasn't happy about it but knew Raven would win this one. I wanted Twilight to win this now wanted her to be defeated. It be great if she won, no matter what other think. But accept Screw attack did there reasearch and Raven won. But really wanted Twilight to win. I enjoyed Death battle but sometime some I not happy about it but unlike most won't complain too much.

Twilight lost to Raven. Though Twilight didn't got a brutal death unlike other DB contestants. Twilight's likely out cold and would wake up not remembering her recent confrontation against Raven.