Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

(edited)

Decided to update and bump this thread... When I first created it, I had only been on the forums for around a month, and nobody really knew anything about me... Not to sound arrogant or anything, but a few more people know I exist now, and I'd like to get a few questions here. ;)

Please keep things not too inappropriate or embarrassing. Posted Image

Anyways, ask away!

Edited by MatrixChicken

(edited)

So, do you really taste like chick-

Please keep things not too inappropriate or embarrassing. :blush:

-uh, I mean, so who do YOU think is best pony?

Edited by Jadefire

So, do you really taste like chick-

-uh, I mean, so who do YOU think is best pony?

Olol. :D No, I don't believe I do. O_o But anyways, I think my favorite to watch is either Rarity or Pinkie Pie, but as far as how "good" they are, I have to go with Applejack.

MatrixChicken,

How did you come up with the label "MatrixChicken"?

~Sincerely Gentleman GLaDOS

MatrixChicken,

How did you come up with the label "MatrixChicken"?

~Sincerely Gentleman GLaDOS

A friend of mine on youtube commented on a video of Scootaloo scootering epicly to the CMC's clubhouse, "This is why I like Scootaloo. She can do Matrix moves," or something like that. Scootaloo is Commonly known as a chicken, so I combined the two. She's a chicken that does matrix moves, so... MatrixChicken! :P I thought it sounded catchy, so I stuck with it. :)

• 8 months later...

Dear Chicken,

Y u so ~Chaotic~ and whose best ~Chaotic~?

I'm chaotic because everyone is. So hipster.

And ~Chaotic Discord~ is best ~Chaotic~ because he's teh original ~Chaotic~.

• Brohoof 1

If you were to become discorded, how would you act? Please give details.

If it helps, just think of everything that makes you you, and then tell us the exact opposite.

If you were to become discorded, how would you act? Please give details.

If it helps, just think of everything that makes you you, and then tell us the exact opposite.

Well, for one, I think I'd stop making signatures, banners and the like as much. When I did, I'd barely put any time or work into them. I'd start looking for problems in other people and their work and point them out with great gusto. I'd probably start trolling everypony and be inactive on here alot.

That's on the forums. IRL, I dunno... :P

(edited)

How do you make such amazing banners?

First off, they're not that amazing. :P

But really, it comes from experience. I've been playing around with my software for a while now, and once I got the feel for it, I could really do what I wanted with it. For the current one, I knew it had to be Fluttershy and Discord, so I looked through the Fluttershy and Discord vectors to find some good ones. After picking some good vectors, I compiled them, experimenting with placements and such, until I got something that I liked, Then I just added some enhancements and other stuff... It's really different for each one. :3

Maybe I'll film myself the next time I make one and make it into a speed art video, or something. :P

Edited by MatrixChicken
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

What do you like better chicken or scootaloo? 

I say, a question! :L

*ahem* I mean, uh... Why, what a marvelous question, dear chap! :lol:

Well, truth be told, I'd have to say I like Chicken more... Scootaloo isn't really my favorite pony... I don't really know why I went with her as my "representative pony". tongue.png

Don't get me wrong, I mean, Scootaloo herself is pretty cool, but I just can't quite say she's my favorite. Probably something to do with her voice; just seems a little... Forced? I dunno.

I really should like her... I mean, I can relate to her at least somewhat well. She strives to be good at what she does and be recognized by her hero. tongue.png

Edited by MatrixChicken
  • Brohoof 1