Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Villain ideas

kaiser5578

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

okay so it's no secret that the sides of good and evil have become a little unbalanced. We have 5 alicorns, 5 champions, a magical prodigy, a spirit of chaos, the changelings, the dragons, the yaks, the hippocamps, 6 more champions, and a spirit of chaos. on the side of evil we have a deposed ruler, a severed horn, and an imprisoned tyrant. we need more villains in the arena to even this out for a realistic threat that doesn't require the princesses sans Twilight being nabbed and everybody else being busy or unaware. So any of you have ideas?

The most recent idea to have crossed my mind is to have Queen Chrysalis cross paths with King Sombra -- or at least his ghost. He could only take on his "smoke" form for the time being and has more limitations on being able to interact in the world. Queen Chrysalis wants greater power now that she is without an army. King Sombra offers her power if she would allow him to possess her body. However, before this could happen, Simbra tells her that there is much greater darkness inside of her that must first be unlocked -- to which she must commit. This possession isn't your typical demon possession for she will still be conscious. The catch is that Chrysalis will also inherit all of King Sombra's memories once the possession takes place and there's no going back after it is done.

Finally, King Sombra possesses Chrysalis. Right then and there, all of King Sombra's memories and experiences is forced on her consciousness. It's too much to take in all at once but she holds together -- which she may not had she not unlocked her own darkness first. Over time, she assimilates his memories and in doing so, finds a new sense of conviction and with it, she becomes far more ruthless than before. Her new found composure chills all who behold it and she seems more conscious and aware than she was before. This merger of consciousness has very visibly changed her. She might look back at herself and see how juvenile she acted before. Not anymore though. This new Chrysalis will make the old Chrysalis look like a spoiled princess by comparison.

With Sombra's possession comes greater power. She now has the capability of using dark at least as well as King Sombra did and she gets to add some twists of her own. She is able to summon armor at will (with colors to suit her), she acquires the "dark magic eyes," her body becomes a little more bulky... (still a WIP) Overall, she's at the pinnacle of her game -- and at her most terrifying.

Since this is FiM, guess that needs to be looked at as well. Basically, she believes that friendship is a farce and nothing more than a coping mechanism for one's helplessness in the world. This is something that can only be understood once you've reached a point of absolute dominance like she has -- or so she thinks, at least.

4 hours ago, kaiser5578 said:

okay so it's no secret that the sides of good and evil have become a little unbalanced. We have 5 alicorns, 5 champions, a magical prodigy, a spirit of chaos, the changelings, the dragons, the yaks, the hippocamps, 6 more champions, and a spirit of chaos. on the side of evil we have a deposed ruler, a severed horn, and an imprisoned tyrant. we need more villains in the arena to even this out for a realistic threat that doesn't require the princesses sans Twilight being nabbed and everybody else being busy or unaware. So any of you have ideas?

Who knew we had two spirits of chaos. :P

Jokes aside, I like the final villain to be Grogar, with Sombra being his henchmen. :grin:

-A massive stone golem version of Metal Gear RAY which a pony with a stone-cutting blade carves up with Rules of Nature playing.

-Skeleton pirates who sing You Are A Pirate prior to their epic swashbuckling.

-An armored flying bounty hunter with a shoulder cannon and mini mech. This guy actually knocks both Twilight and Starlight out the first chance he gets, taking "friending" him away off the table.

-Series finale: The Elements of Harmony are an extension of the true villain, Equestrius The Creator. Equestrius created all the villains and non-pony magical creatures featured in the show and views ponies as a stain on its creation. The first time it nearly wiped out all pony life on the planet more than 1000 years ago, Equestrius was beaten and sealed in an empty dimension, as the heroes of the past had no way to destroy Equestrius. When the EoH shatter in Season 8, Equestrius gradually breaks free. Then in the finale, Equestrius starts destroying the universe by shooting dimension-tearing lasers and releasing random objects from the resulting holes. To finish off Equestrius, the Mane Six and Background Six all simultaneously punch it in the soul and into the sun, destroying Equestrius completely.

Edited by The MegaBrony

I think it'd be cool if they just brought Pennywise into Equestria. I mean, he's sort of like an MLP villain already.
Unexplained history, reality warping abilities, weakened by friendship, etc.

As for rating issues due to the fact that he eats/kills people, you could just change it to feeding off ponies' souls.

But, who would provide the voice? Well, the actor who played the original Pennywise of course, Tim Curry.

Spoiler

mr__pennywise_pony_by_super_zombie-d5q8s
Art by Super-Zombie

I would like to see a decent pegasus villan or a team of villains. Even earth ponies had some great villains in the show, like The Mane-iac, but pegasi were just jerks or bullies. I want a real pony bad guy/girl with wings and without a horn! Maybe an elementalist, as pegasi control the weather.