Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think you could kick Iron Will's ass?

KillerKingBakudan

Iron Will starts another business, and your favorite pony takes interest. But as with any product or service he's offered in the past, she's been ripped off. She's tried to dispute his terms with him for days so she could get her money back, and at every turn, he'd refuse to issue the refund like an asshole. The amount she lost totals just over $3500 in USD.

So she's asked a favor from you. She thinks you'll have better chances at talking some sense into him. You're not a pony, which means Iron Will probably won't see you as weak. If you succeed and get the $3500, she'll offer you a cut.

But as it turns out, you're no better off because he's really that stuck up. In fact, he's taking your involvement in all of this as a direct challenge, and he wants to beat your ass into the ground. Reasoning with him is out the window at this point, so in response to this, you tell him that if you win the fight, he'll have to cough up your friend's money.

But could you actually do it?

• Brohoof 1

If I trip him up with my incredibly strong legs or kick him up where the sun don't shine, or both I should be able to keep him down while I find something sharp to stop him from standing by stabbing him in his legs, and fin his neck and strangle him.

Probably. I mean he does not seem to be as violent as he flexes himself out to be. Of course he is a minotaur so I can't discount that. But with those little legs I see a lot of struggles for him.

I might just steal his wallet. I mean I am pretty sure I can outrun him if nothing else

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Fluttershy taught me her Stare >D I'm not as good as she, still .... he will be finished

Physically I couldn't take up with him, so I would have to use my smarts. You know  brain over brawn

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'd probably just give Twilight the 3500 to forget it. I am not going to risk getting my bones broken over 3k. Either this is a matter for the courts (if Iron Will actually broke some laws) or, if he did not break any laws, just consider it a valuable lesson. 3k is also not enough to kill (and potentially go to prison) over it. On the other hand, if he attacks first (as in, leaving me no choice but to fight) and I have my gun, it would be self defense.

On 2021-11-16 at 3:03 AM, Pentium100 said:

I'd probably just give Twilight the 3500 to forget it. I am not going to risk getting my bones broken over 3k. Either this is a matter for the courts (if Iron Will actually broke some laws) or, if he did not break any laws, just consider it a valuable lesson. 3k is also not enough to kill (and potentially go to prison) over it. On the other hand, if he attacks first (as in, leaving me no choice but to fight) and I have my gun, it would be self defense.

about send iron will to the batman who laughs? I pretty sure iron will would not  survive very long in The one who laughs world,

rainbow dash is a tough girl. she can handle iron will her self Vector: Rainbow Dash 20See the source image (Rest in Peace Iron will you will be miss.)

See the source image

Edited by Scootaloo9074090

• 3 weeks later...

That is unwise. I would tell him there is no honor in beating someone weaker, and challenge him to face his own vulnerability, so he can recognize he's using his subconscious wounds and insecurities as justifications to harm others. For no matter how strong he may think he is, he will always be weak in subservience to his damaged ego.

I'm human as you say so I'll just put a gun at his head and demand it. Since regardless of your physical features winning in a fight is more risk then it is worth over that money and you know what put humanity at the top of the food chain is our adaptability mainly the use of tools.