Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

top 10 things I'd like to see before the series concludes

ManaMinori

Before the series wraps up, there are still many things that I would really like to see out of the animated series. These are in no particular order.

1: Star Dreams-a cameo background appearance, a mention, or preferrably an entire episode with speaking roles! I absolutely adore this very obscure and under the radar filly, and hate that she, like many others, have been given only toyline exclusivity. I would very, very much appreciate Star Dreams being given any sort of spotlight in the tv series! She's adorable!

2: Dj Pon-3's big brother- quite honestly, the fanmade ship of Vinyl x Octavia is old. I would very much appreiate seeing famous background pnies, in this case, Vinyl Scratch, sharing her scenes with somepony else, and who better than her own family? Sure, 33 1/3LP (Long Play) was only ever seen in the IDW comics, but I suspect that Vinyl's career in music had to have been sparked by a fellow DJ within her own family. I would love to see what sort of shenanigans these two ponies get themselves into, along with their family bonds

3: Alicorn race disappearance explanation- I suspect that, like Starswirl and the other pillars, the entire race of alicorns that were only given mention in the Journal of the Two Sisters, were also somehow trapped within the realm of limbo. Even so, a properceplanation as to their whereabouts is long overdue.

4: Twilight vs Starswirl- an all-out horn to horn battle between the father of many spells and the element of magic itself would be pretty cool, I won't lie. Perhaps it could be exen more spectacular and amazing than the fierce magical melee between Twilight and Tirek

5: Sunset Shimmer returning permanently to Equestria- Ok, so the fandom was finally thrown a bone and we got the long awaited reunion between Celestia and Sunset. That's great and all, but still, its not enough. Problems (thanks to Starswirl and Clover the Clever) continue to plague the human world. I would love to return to her pony home, verbally rip Starswirl a new one, for being the catalyst to all the crap she's had to deal with, magically, in the human world, and then for her to be placed under tutelage of Luna, by Celestia, and for them to teach and learn from each other.

6: Discord and Celestia friendship episode- I am not a Dislestia shipper, nor am I a fan of either one of these characters. However, in spite of that, I feel likke the scene from "Make New Friends But Keep Discord", where it is mentioned in passing that Discord is now Back Celestia's a friend could be utilized. I am pretty sure that they could go on pranking sprees, if anything.

7: Old g1 VA's and creator getting guest appearances in g4- There aren't many voice actors left living who played roles in the Mlp g1 series. Rhea Perlman and Danny DeVito are just two who were allowed roles in the original MLP movie of 1986. And the franchise founder, Bonnie Zacherle, is also up in age. G4 has been a milestone of a generation, and there isn't much time to include these iconic people, especially the founder in this gen, in some way, before it's too late.

8: Episodes dedicated to Limestone x Pinkie, and Marble x Pinkie- Maud as had her and everyone else's fair share of being given episodes with Pinkie. It's time for the other sisters to share her.

9: Luna and Celestia duet- what this show need is an epic musical number between the royal sisters. We've never had them sing together before. Celestia has had a ballad, but solo. So has Luna. And the two have sung together with Candace and Twilight, but never just them.

10: Delve into otaku Fluttershy- That one scene from 'Scaremaster' where Flutters had drawings of Sailor Moon, Ranma, and other ponified anime characters...yeah, that needs to be explored. How did she get into manga/anime?

My top 10 (only for Season 9):

1. Definitely at least one Pinkie/Fluttershy episode

2. More Fluttershy episodes than Rarity or Rainbow Dash

3. A Shining Armor episode (there’s still none after 8 seasons)

4. Spike helps Fluttershy overcome her long forgotten fear of dragons

5. A song to wrap up Season 9, in which both episodes of the finale will focus on the Mane Six and Starlight

6. NO MORE Starlight/Trixie episodes

7. NO MORE duo episodes for Rarity, Rainbow Dash, or Applejack (just solo episodes are all they need)

8. NO MORE solo episodes for Pinkie Pie (she needs more duo episodes, just not with Rarity, AJ or RD)

9. MO MORE Big Mac episodes

10. NO MORE Cutie Mark Crusaders just helping others earn cutie marks (it’s just getting boring!)

Edited by FirePuppy

1. Celestia and Luna episode

2. a return of Sombra

3. maybe just one more Starlight and Trixie episode (sorry but i just love seeing them interract, maybe throw Spike in there to give him a chance to be a character and not a punching bag)

4. Spike to be to Starlight what he was to Twilight at the start if the series, this would give him the ability to grow for the first time in so long

5. dispose of the coffee table

6. some development for Shining Armour and Cadence

7. maybe see a new town in Equestria

8. maybe develop some of the other characters available

9. can the whole alicorn thing be explained?

10. can the pillars be seen again?

I don't have top 10, but I got some things I'd LOVE to see before the show ends:

1-The Moon family from the Ponyville Mysteries books, as background at least

2-Grown-up McFlurry

3-Alicorn lore expansion 

4- Most importantly: BAT, PONEH :angry: 

1. Scootaloo flies.

2. Scootaloo flies.

3. Scootaloo flies.

4. Scootaloo flies.

5. Scootaloo flies

6. Scootaloo flies.

7. Scootaloo flies.

8. Scootaloo flies.

9. Scootaloo flies.

10. Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo become alicorns.

• Brohoof 1

Scootaloo staying crippled.

Scootaloo's lesbian aunts making an appearance.

Spike getting over his crush on Rarity.

Sunset Shimmer becoming princess Twilight's girlfriend showing up or getting a mention in the show

Batpony lore

Lightning Dust returns 

Mane 6 meet the humane 7 in an EQG installment.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 2

1. Scorpan and Tirek reunion

2. Spike getting over his crush on Rarity and/or moving on to someone else

3. Spike and Starlight sharing an episode together

4. Babs Seed and the Manehattan CMCs having an episode

5. Lightning Dust and Wind Rider return to team-up against the Wonderbolts

6. Rainbow Dash becoming Wonderbolt Captain

7. Smolder revealed to be Spike's sister

8. Scootaloo's family

9. Trixie and Discord sharing an episode together

10. Trixie and Trixie's dad

On 13-4-2018 at 8:02 PM, Nightmare Muffin said:

Before the series wraps up, there are still many things that I would really like to see out of the animated series. These are in no particular order.

1: Star Dreams-a cameo background appearance, a mention, or preferrably an entire episode with speaking roles! I absolutely adore this very obscure and under the radar filly, and hate that she, like many others, have been given only toyline exclusivity. I would very, very much appreciate Star Dreams being given any sort of spotlight in the tv series! She's adorable!

2: Dj Pon-3's big brother- quite honestly, the fanmade ship of Vinyl x Octavia is old. I would very much appreiate seeing famous background pnies, in this case, Vinyl Scratch, sharing her scenes with somepony else, and who better than her own family? Sure, 33 1/3LP (Long Play) was only ever seen in the IDW comics, but I suspect that Vinyl's career in music had to have been sparked by a fellow DJ within her own family. I would love to see what sort of shenanigans these two ponies get themselves into, along with their family bonds

3: Alicorn race disappearance explanation- I suspect that, like Starswirl and the other pillars, the entire race of alicorns that were only given mention in the Journal of the Two Sisters, were also somehow trapped within the realm of limbo. Even so, a properceplanation as to their whereabouts is long overdue.

4: Twilight vs Starswirl- an all-out horn to horn battle between the father of many spells and the element of magic itself would be pretty cool, I won't lie. Perhaps it could be exen more spectacular and amazing than the fierce magical melee between Twilight and Tirek

5: Sunset Shimmer returning permanently to Equestria- Ok, so the fandom was finally thrown a bone and we got the long awaited reunion between Celestia and Sunset. That's great and all, but still, its not enough. Problems (thanks to Starswirl and Clover the Clever) continue to plague the human world. I would love to return to her pony home, verbally rip Starswirl a new one, for being the catalyst to all the crap she's had to deal with, magically, in the human world, and then for her to be placed under tutelage of Luna, by Celestia, and for them to teach and learn from each other.

6: Discord and Celestia friendship episode- I am not a Dislestia shipper, nor am I a fan of either one of these characters. However, in spite of that, I feel likke the scene from "Make New Friends But Keep Discord", where it is mentioned in passing that Discord is now Back Celestia's a friend could be utilized. I am pretty sure that they could go on pranking sprees, if anything.

7: Old g1 VA's and creator getting guest appearances in g4- There aren't many voice actors left living who played roles in the Mlp g1 series. Rhea Perlman and Danny DeVito are just two who were allowed roles in the original MLP movie of 1986. And the franchise founder, Bonnie Zacherle, is also up in age. G4 has been a milestone of a generation, and there isn't much time to include these iconic people, especially the founder in this gen, in some way, before it's too late.

8: Episodes dedicated to Limestone x Pinkie, and Marble x Pinkie- Maud as had her and everyone else's fair share of being given episodes with Pinkie. It's time for the other sisters to share her.

9: Luna and Celestia duet- what this show need is an epic musical number between the royal sisters. We've never had them sing together before. Celestia has had a ballad, but solo. So has Luna. And the two have sung together with Candace and Twilight, but never just them.

10: Delve into otaku Fluttershy- That one scene from 'Scaremaster' where Flutters had drawings of Sailor Moon, Ranma, and other ponified anime characters...yeah, that needs to be explored. How did she get into manga/anime?

1. Never heard of her, but I rather would give the current characters more dialogue and moments then introducing new ones
  2. This is fine, but don't let this keep the spotlight from Vinyl.
  3. This is a thing I have been wanting to see for a long time. Maybe in the serie final?
  4. I don't know what the reason would be for a fight between the two, so I think this is very unlikely to happen, but I would love a battle featuring Starswirl.
  5. Yes. Hasbro make it happen.
  6. Discord needs more episodes and one with Celestia would be perfect. 
  7. Would be fun to see them, but it isn't a must for me.
  8. Episode 3 did a great job on this, except for being to short. 
  9. I'm always in for a musical number, especially between two brothers or sisters. I think this is a brilliant idea, but I think it's a bit late.
  10. This was just a joke, nothing more. 
13 hours ago, cmarston1 said:

Scootaloo staying crippled.

Scootaloo's lesbian aunts making an appearance.

Spike getting over his crush on Rarity.

Sunset Shimmer becoming princess Twilight's girlfriend showing up or getting a mention in the show

Lightning Dust returns 

Mane 6 meet the humane 7 in an EQG installment.

All of these I agree on.

All I want at this point is a proper Wonderbolts development episode, something along the lines of Friends Forever #36