Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post A Quote From Your Day, Without Any Context.

Denim&Venöm

You're stuck with it if you're programming old PIC chips. I have only 1k for the 'program' and 72 registers to store variables in. And it's RISC...

Fortunately I'm not doing anything too complicated – but it always does my head in how conditional jumps work, you have to say, if it's NOT this, then skip the next instruction. Therefore the next instruction is always a goto, to the code for if it's a 'yes'. It's like double-negatives.

:D

"Is that her grinchsona?!"

and

"The grinch is not a fursona, he doesn't have a tail, therefore he's a werewolf"

... I'm watching the last Drawfee video and it was said as a joke to the start of a drawing in a challenge but I never thought that I would hear something like that, but even better that I would search it on google and find a couple of actual people that have grinchsonas :D 

It's the best. I feel like I need to create one :eager:

Edited by Ittoni

Just now, Denim&Venöm said:

Oh come on. I thought you of all ponies/ ducks would get that reference. 

*Thinking* "Me of all ducks? Must be a wrestling thing because that's the only other thing we talk about."  :confused:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Thinking* "Me of all ducks? Must be a wrestling thing because that's the only other thing we talk about."  :confused:

Now you're on the right track. But I can't give any more context than that.

• Brohoof 1