Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If anypony in Mlp were memes,which meme would they be?

Thorgir the Mighty

Ok if any of the ponies were memes,which memes do you think would suit any of the ponies?

this includes the bad guys(Discord,Nightmare Moon,etc),the changlings,background ponies.

have fun!

Le rulez

no perverted comments

no raging

no arguing

trolling is allowed :D

Ill start,i think that Rarity is the “Like a Sir” Meme

0EE99A63-A67B-4A9F-8105-967A1CA3D3B7.jpeg

9423C95E-7E7A-4B3B-A2E0-DFDB72BB69AC.gif

20 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

Is that no longer a thing?

Only if she is no longer interested in making dresses in the land where ponies are usually naked.

7c43c1a6aeddca7028fc28cb43e5f873.gif

3 minutes ago, R.D.Dash said:

Only if she is no longer interested in making dresses in the land where ponies are usually naked.

I thought we were talking about everyone calling dash a lesbian.

49 minutes ago, R.D.Dash said:

dash+not+a+lesbian.jpg

Remember when that was a thing.

I hate it when someone makes anypony lesbian/gay. It’s insulting to this franchise. Forgive me of not truly expressing my rage. You wouldn’t like it. *slight smirk*

Spike would probably be the

Karate Kyle meme

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Nightmare Terror said:

I hate it when someone makes anypony lesbian/gay. It’s insulting to this franchise. Forgive me of not truly expressing my rage. You wouldn’t like it. *slight smirk*

Spike would probably be the

Karate Kyle meme

You are forgiven

19 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

I thought we were talking about everyone calling dash a lesbian.

We are, but its extremely generic thing: her mane is pretty rainbows, and she is a tomboy, and she probably needs a sex change because girls can't like guy's things. You see where I am going with this?

Edited by R.D.Dash

54 minutes ago, R.D.Dash said:

You are forgiven

We are, but its extremely generic thing: her mane is pretty rainbows, and she is a tomboy, and she probably needs a sex change because girls can't like guy's things. You see where I am going with this?

No. My sister likes guy things,(marvel,cars,etc) and she’s straight. So you’re telling us a girl can’t like man stuff? What’s next you gonna tell us that MEN can’t watch my little pony? That is sexist of you sir/madam I shun you.

Also just because Rainbow has Rainbow hair and is a tomboy doesn’t mean she’s lesbian!

lets get back on topic

1 hour ago, R.D.Dash said:

You are forgiven

I've always thought it was funny because I imagine it would drive her up the wall. Kind of how you make fun of someone for being short just because they're not as tall as you even though to most people they might be considered tall. It's funny because it's not true and everyone knows it.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Nightmare Terror said:

No. My sister likes guy things,(marvel,cars,etc) and she’s straight. So you’re telling us a girl can’t like man stuff? What’s next you gonna tell us that MEN can’t watch my little pony? That is sexist of you sir/madam I shun you.

Also just because Rainbow has Rainbow hair and is a tomboy doesn’t mean she’s lesbian!

lets get back on topic

I didn't say this, I just said that whether you like it or not,  this certain character has a social stigma about her.

Locking as requested.

• The topic was locked