Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you died in three weeks?

Tenshinohana

(edited)

Okay, so I'd like to know what would you do if a doctor, for example, tells you that you're going to die in three weeks. You could die tomorrow, or two weeks from that moment, or exactly three weeks from that day. I'm very curious how you'd prioiritize your dreams.

What would you do in this case?

The first thing I'd do is have a huge party for me and my friends - to say good byes, for example. Or just have a hell of a time. Maybe I'd make them watch MLP with me, and have a generally good time. After that I'd arrange myself a trip to some awesome themepark as soon as possible - probably to Florida, to the Harry Potter world and Disney world. While I'm on the plane, I'd read Harry Potters and play my favorite DS games. Then I'd visit New York. After that I'd probably go to Japan, because I've always wanted to see how it's like.

Then I'd come home ( if I'd still have time, of course ) and play video games and meet up my friends for the last times.

I planned the trip so that I wouldnt even mind if I died before it's complete.

Edited by Tenshinohana

I'd think about my life...

Have I helped anypony? Have I made amends with everypony I've offended/gotten on bad terms with?

All that deep stuff, I guess...

I'd visit all the people I got friendly with on these Forums and chill in Japan cuz I've ALWAYS wanted to go there. I'd also watch all of Evangelion and Black Butler and MLP again, and die with a controller happily in my hands. Not to mention I'd read 1984 like a billion times because I love that book.

• Brohoof 2

I would go to Ukraine and check out chernobyl and pripyat, something i have allways wanted to do and since in dieing i could may as well go check out the reactors without fear of long term pain from the radiactivty.

Go to California and visit Disneyland and San Francisco. Then go to Venice, Italy because I've always wanted to go there. Then spend a few days in New York because I love that city. Then come home and just prepare for death. Say good-byes and distribute possessions.

Write a biography, sign a book deal, make money, spew inspirational rhetoric, go on tour, then when I die make sure there are explosives on me so I also explode, for dramatic effect.

• Brohoof 1

Be depressed for a couple of days, then punch my music teacher in the face and skip all the way home, I'd say goodbye to everyone, they'll come round to mine, I'm going to die, I have no time to waste travelling down a couple of streets! I would then purchase many slinkies and just throw them everywhere... spend a couple of days telling everyone what I want my awesome tombstone to say, spend a couple of days sleeping, then tell everyone how I want my funeral to be like (colourful and completely retarded) then find a way to die a day before the deadline so the doctor was wrong.

(edited)

Put on a Guy Fawkes mask and...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Edited by Guest

Well, to be honest, I already live under that mindset quite a bit. Three weeks into the future is not guaranteed.

However, if I knew it was certain I would quit my job really fast and spend those three weeks practicing my bassoon all of the time, because getting to the level I want on that is my goal in my life. Perhaps it couldn't happen in just three weeks, but there'd be no sense in not trying.

• Brohoof 1

Probably write down some sort of memoires and do whatever the hay I want, throw a big party for me and my friends (and family ofc), confess some of my secrets (I have some that I'll take into the grave with me), and travel to a place I always wanted to go so I could die there. I mean, if you die, any money you didn't spend/give to others is going to disappear anyway if you die.

A place like this is what I had in mind:

Posted Image

Spend all my money on a sports car and drive far away to a peaceful place. It wouldn't be too bad :)

If your going to die, may aswell steal a good one eh? :P

• Brohoof 1

if i was going to die in three weeks i would.....

1. flip off all my teachers

2. rob a bank

3. give money to the homeless

4. shoot Ronald McDonald for making kids fat

4. slap the woman that made twilight

5. troll the president

6. then finally make all the beautiful woman of the world make me a sammich

• Brohoof 1

I'd live as i do now. Except i wouldnt be going to school. I'd spend all my time Gaming.

This exactly.

Except I might admit my feelings to a few girls I know. thats a very big might.

• Brohoof 1

This exactly.

Except I might admit my feelings to a few girls I know. thats a very big might.

I wouldn't even do that :P Think if the girl had feelings for you - you'd die regretting that you told her and she has to live in sadness because of it. Well, it night not be long, but you would definetely stay in her memories.

That's why you should tell them soon enough about your feelings.

Die as I'd lived: quietly, haha.

Spend some time with my mother and sister, write something, listen to all that poignant stuff and have a final game of Timesplitters.

If possible, arrange for confetti to shoot out of the coffin and/or be reanimated as the first zombie and start up a nice apocalypse.

(edited)

Why would I do anything differently? If I knew I was gonna die, I'd rather die as I lived than die as a total stranger.

Edited by SrFrog
  • Brohoof 1