Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the last thing you sang?

Reecejackox

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

"Don't You Forget About Me" by Simple Minds. :lol: It was playing on the radio in my bedroom. Couldn't help myself. I had to sing it. 

"She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" by Kenny Chesney while I was mowing the pasture.:please:

I sang 'Let It Go' from Frozen in the car on the way home from work. It was in my head and I like to sing in the car where no one has to hear it and be annoyed by my caterwaul. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hmm, last night at work I was singing Double Vision by Foreigner... attempted singing :please: . (like, only the chorus.. .repeatedly :wacko: ). The last song I managed to recite correctly was The Police's "Message in a Bottle" :please: .

Feel my eeyes, with that, tuuurtle viishuunn. I like to joke that it's "turtle vision" because of the pronunciation :P . Whatever turtle vision means :wacko: .

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 1

"La Da Dee" by Cody Simpson. I remember hearing that song at this year's BABScon. It was the first song being played during Equestrian Idol. I've been trying to memorize the song and I just got the lyrics down today. :D I'm hoping to sing that song during this year's Bronycon's karaoke panel. 

Does humming count?  If so, the MLP Theme song.

Otherwise... not sure.  I did sing along to a song I was listening too but I forgot what one was last :/

I attempted to sing along to this, which is quite sad because I don't know French in the slightest and also don't know how to sing, especially not early music style. RIP to my neighbors. Lol.

I ...don't sing, so I'm not clear why I started attempting to sing along. There must be something wrong with me.

• Brohoof 1