Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I am a little welcoming thread (for you)

TheOpticsDuck

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

It has to do with some good old word of mouth and a dose of your favorite search engine.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

It's a jolly good show. Back in the day it was everywhere. I checked out what was the hype about. The ride didn't end since then.

Howdy Ponyfolk, and normal ordinary forum users!

I am not good at making introductions, but I am not that bad either.
I could say at least I am semi competent, or just lost in Dunning kruger's trap...

I like the ponies, their show and want to expand my horizons a little.
I am not a new comer to the show, started in 2011, but I don't feel old. Yet. :D
Considering I am currently changing up life, I can certainly use trying out something new.

I have a ton of interests, I don't like to make lists out of it because I feel those will always be incomplete.
I like minimalism and brevity, but I just can't focus it down into a few bulletin points when I am interested in pretty much everything.

If you have any questions, just ask or call the premium rate phone number for more details and a free sample.

Nice to meet y'all!

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Optic~! :grin: It's great to have you here! Here's your very first brohoof!

So another veteran joins the fray, huh~? Awesome! It's great to see that the Forums are still managing to bring in members, new and old~! :D

Either way, have a great time out there, my dude~! :fluttershy: I'm looking forward to seeing you around~!

• Brohoof 4

17 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hello there!

Welcome top the herd! :)

Thank you!

13 minutes ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

Hello! Welcome to the forums, it's nice to meet you.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have lots of fun! :) 

Thanks! Only time can tell.

15 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Optic~! :grin: It's great to have you here! Here's your very first brohoof!

So another veteran joins the fray, huh~? Awesome! It's great to see that the Forums are still managing to bring in members, new and old~! :D

Either way, have a great time out there, my dude~! :fluttershy: I'm looking forward to seeing you around~!

Thank you rarara, very generous of you.

We can say that, I still remember waiting for Season 2 to start.
What can I say. Time flies.

• Brohoof 3

Welcome @TheOpticsDuck! It's great to see more older fans returning. I hope to see you around! Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. :)

Hey, @Sunset Rose now I can do this quote thing too. Thanks. It's more elegant than the "quote the whole post" way of posting.
It's been a while I have used a proper forum. It takes time to get back my powers.

9 minutes ago, Sunset Rose said:

don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Speaking of questions... how do I post a status update on my profile?
Gotta advertise the grand profile opening somewhere. :twi:

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, TheOpticsDuck said:

Hey, @Sunset Rose now I can do this quote thing too. Thanks. It's more elegant than the "quote the whole post" way of posting.
It's been a while I have used a proper forum. It takes time to get back my powers.

Speaking of questions... how do I post a status update on my profile?
Gotta advertise the grand profile opening somewhere. :twi:

In your profile you will see an 'Edit Profile' button over the cover photo. In the options menu that will bring up, there will be a toggle at the top that allows you to enable status updates.

Hello and welcome! ^_^ Having tons of interests is good! You can probably meet many users with at least one mutual interest and befriend them very easily! :squee: Changing up life sounds pretty nice, sometimes doing something new feels great and you fall in love with it. :grin: I hope these forums will be one of those things! :icwudt: You also seem like a humorous fellow, I like that! B) Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :lol: 

• Brohoof 3

@Wannabrony Thanks! That's how I roll. Going with the momentum.

Having a wide range of interests can come in handy when talking to people and not so much when one wants to make a social media face.
"Hi, I am XZY. My interests depend on my mood and the alignment of the planets in Alfa Centauri." :lol:

• Brohoof 2