Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 7 DVD FINALLY relasing this October!

Princess Book Horse

After months of waiting and nothing but 5 episode theme dvd’s, Shout Factory will at last be releasing S7 on dvd October 9th. Unfortunately, It looks like they will be using a similar design to the S6 dvd cover and Starlight will be snubbed once again. On the bright side, at least we will be able to add the Season Seven episodes to our collection just in time for Season Eight to end.

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2018/07/season-7-dvd-now-listed-on-amazon.html

• Brohoof 1

i think your profile picture accurately describes the emotion, knowing that starlight isnt on the cover :yeahno:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Still no Blu Ray edition, huh?

I don’t think any of the season releases have blu ray editions. Only the movie and three of the EG films have blu ray releases.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

I don’t think any of the season releases have blu ray editions. Only the movie and three of the EG films have blu ray releases.

Yeah, that's true. I've just been itching for a Blu ray release of all of the seasons, that's all. :pout:

What can I say? I'm a quality freak. :please:

Regardless, it's nice that we're getting a physical release of Season Seven, at the very least. I may or may not pick it up, but I'll just wait for now.

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Yeah, that's true. I've just been itching for a Blu ray release of all of the seasons, that's all. :pout:

What can I say? I'm a quality freak. :please:

Regardless, it's nice that we're getting a physical release of Season Seven, at the very least. I may or may not pick it up, but I'll just wait for now.

I may just wait until the series is over and get the box set. It’s on Netflix so I’m not in any rush to buy a physical copy right now. Hopefully the series will get a blu ray treatment.  

Since you’re still on season one, you’ll be waiting a while to watch season seven, :grin:

• Brohoof 1

39 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

large.png

I think shout factory, dhx , and Hasbro will wait till the series is over to do a complete series set on both dvd and Blu-ray.  But don't be surprised if some stores (physical and online) sell season 7 in a duel pack with The MLP Movie.

• Brohoof 1

I'm glad that Season 7 is getting the DVD treatment. 

Although, I too am rather shocked that Starlight wasn't included on the cover. Poor girl.

Yay! I can't wait, actually, this is a really really good birthday gift for me! My birthday is in late October, I'll have to ask my mom if she'll be willing to get this for me as a gift! :pinkie:

Too bad Glimmy isn't on the cover though, she's practically a part of the mane six now, actually they should be called the mane seven at this point with how far Glimmy has come :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

5 hours ago, The Recherche said:

It’s pretty ridiculous that EG had Blu-ray releases but not the actual series. 

1 hour ago, King of Canterlot said:

Yay! I can't wait, actually, this is a really really good birthday gift for me! My birthday is in late October, I'll have to ask my mom if she'll be willing to get this for me as a gift! :pinkie:

Too bad Glimmy isn't on the cover though, she's practically a part of the mane six now, actually they should be called the mane seven at this point with how far Glimmy has come :P

Exactly! I use the term “Mane Seven” all the time now! Especially with S8 so far.

Edited by Princess Book Horse
  • Brohoof 2

Well, last year Season 6 didn't come out until Season 7 was done, so I guess this is an improvement.

2 hours ago, Califorum said:

DVD? Out dated, simply put.

Getting there, perhaps, but I still prefer having my media on some sort of disc rather than on some other type of storage. I've had too many instances of it going "poof" in the past for me not to want a physical copy.