Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

"Yeah, it's just weird," Oliver sighed. "I just wish they'd be upfront about it. Y'know, actually approach us and tell us what's going on instead of sending us vague hints and throwing all this 'other world' stuff at us."

• Brohoof 1

"Actually they threw us at the stuff and not vice versa." Jenna said jokingly, before speaking more seriously again "This would have happened regardless of our actions, and technically we are not yet involved." "Maybe they want to make sure that only those willing to fight get involved?" "Maybe curiosity is essential part of the whole thing for some reason?" "I agree that it would be nice if someone actually told us what's going on, but I also can come up with many explanations for why we are not told." 

• Brohoof 1

"I'd just like for whoever it was to at least show themselves," Oliver sighed, rubbing the back of his head. "Contacting us, making us watch all this, all without even giving us a name? And even then, what if it's just us and whoever that was over there?"

• Brohoof 1

"Maybe getting directly involved could cause problems? If we are going with the assumption that they knew the future, if all the movies and other media is to believe, getting involved directly could change that future." Jenna suggested, though her tone told that she didn't necessarily believe this to be the truth for sure, it was just a theory at this point." "And what comes to us being the only ones, that's what I have been trying to say." the gunshots stopped "At this point it's clear nobody else is coming to help, we are the help." 

• Brohoof 1

"But what are we going to do against all of them?" Oliver asked, pointing to all the undead advancing on the soldiers. "If we're the only ones, and the army can't stop them, what are we going to do on our own?"

• Brohoof 1

"We can't go against all of them." Jenna admitted "We need to stay defensive, and possibly hidden for now." "If we end up going against them, it has to be after they have scattered into smaller groups." it wasn't a pleasant idea, since it meant they would have plenty of time to cause harm, but even her powers wouldn't be enough to take on an entire army of beings that can survive being crushed by two buildings. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver swallowed, not liking the idea either. He didn't just want to stand by and watch all this happen. "I guess, but there must be a way for us to get stronger with our powers, at least. To help us defend ourselves anyway."

• Brohoof 1

"I'm not too sure about that." Jenna admitted "I mean I seem to get stronger with age, but I prefer not to wait that long, and you? I don't want to downplay you but in what way would you even get stronger? only thing I can think of is physical strength, which you can train through exercise." 

• Brohoof 1

"I guess," Oliver said, shrugging. "I never really thought about it. I was just happy with being able to change form and have a really strong sense of smell. At least I'm told it's really strong but I wouldn't know."

• Brohoof 1

"This type of things are hard to answer without knowing where exactly the powers come from and how exactly they work." Jenna stated "In your case for example, if we are to go far enough back in your bloodline, were you first humans, or wolfs? That's impossible to answer, but at least in my opinion it's an interesting question, which, if answered, would tell if there's more potential with your powers that nobody just hasn't figured out yet." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver tilted his head a little as he considered that. He never thought of whether he was descended from people or wolves before.

"That makes sense," he agreed, "but I dunno if anyone would know enough to go that far back."

• Brohoof 1

"That's why I said it's impossible to answer, any information from that long ago is questionable at best even if someone had any."  Jenna said "Part of the reason why it came to mind is because I started to wonder how exactly does your transformation work." "You turn into a modern day wolf, so that means that if the ability goes far in your family, the transformation has evolved like normal wolves have, which in my mind makes it so that one of two things is true, either you are directly related to wolves, which would imply that you were a wolf first, or the exact shape you take is affected by what you know and think, implying that there's potential for you to control what exactly you turn into." she shrugged "Or I am totally wrong and it's something totally different, I'm not the expert on these things." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver looked at himself, becoming deeper in thought about what Jenna said. He was starting to question what exactly he was. "You might be right, I dunno. I never thought about it this much before. Am I a human who can turn into a wolf, or a wolf who can turn into other things?"

• Brohoof 1

"Or a human that can turn into other things, or turn into different things with certain limits." Jenna said "Basically, you could start looking into...well, yourself, maybe you could become a werewolf, you know, those big humanoid wolf-human hybrids with big muscles...probably not, I'm just pulling things out of my bottom at this point, trying to distract myself from reality." 

• Brohoof 1

Jenna might have thought so, but Oliver was thinking about the possibility. He wondered if that was really the case with him. "Maybe you're right. I've never thought about it before, but maybe I do have a werewolf form."

• Brohoof 1

"Some kind of hybrid form you probably have at least, it's not like you just appear as one or another in instant, so in theory you should be able to stop transforming in middle of the process." Jenna said "I don't know if that's quite a werewolf form, and I don't believe it would have any real advantages over the complete forms, but realistically speaking that exists." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver looked at himself while considering that idea. Maybe he did have another form he could turn into that he didn't know about yet.

"Maybe it could be stronger, since I've stopped halfway so I'm kinda in both forms," he pointed out.

• Brohoof 1

"Compared to what?" Jenna said "Until you somehow get both forms at the same time rather than being in a some sort of a middle state, I don't see where that extra strength would come from, though if there would be extra, then it would open up more questions on what exactly you are." "Not that I'm saying it's impossible, I can alter materials on molecular level by just touching them, you getting extra muscle isn't really that far fetched."  

• Brohoof 1

"I dunno, I'm just guessing," Oliver said, shrugging. "There might be a lot of stuff about my powers I don't know about, or even my parents don't know about. They're the only ones I know with powers like mine."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna shrugged "It makes sense that you wouldn't know, it's not like there has been any situation where that would have come up before." she continued tuning the radio.

The last signs of the military was now gone, everything had been either overrun or had been forced to leave the area due to running out of ammo, the hoard started to spread out next to the wall, most likely trying to find gaps. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver bit his lip as he watched the horde overrun the soldiers and try to find gaps in the wall.

"If the army can't stop them, and we're the only ones here, then what are we supposed to do? What's the point in bringing us here if we can't do anything?"

• Brohoof 1

"Maybe it's like I suggested earlier?" "Maybe we are not here to fight, but to get past them." Jenna suggested "I still don't like the idea, but I really don't see what else we could do than go in and try to end this from the inside"

• Brohoof 1

"But we don't know what's in there," Oliver pointed out. "Shouldn't we prepare for what we might find? Or how long it'll take to find whatever we're supposed to find?"

He frowned as he kept watching. "This is all so much."

• Brohoof 1

"Like I mentioned earlier when the option came up, we take as much as we can and hope it's enough." Jenna reminded "This is lose lose situation for as, we can't take them on, fleeing is pointless, and going in there doesn't sound pleasant." "But the last one is the only one with even the slightest hope of stopping all this, and what if whatever is in there spreads? it already made our sky black." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned as he looked up at the dark sky, and swallowed. "I guess we have to go in then. But there's no telling what's in there, or where there's a way to get back. If there's a way to get back at all."

• Brohoof 1