Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well this looks interesting.

Senko

I just saw a sneak peak of the next Equestria girls special. It seems the girls or at least some of them are going to wind up in Equestria. Doubt they'll meet their counterparts but interesting possibilities.

• Brohoof 3

I just saw the sneak peak, as well and this special seems really cool. Hopefully, all of the humane 6 get to go to Equestria with Sunset. I wonder how they could differentiate themselves, so the pony counterparts don't get mixed up. It's also pretty interesting how there is another portal and not just the mirror they have at the school. I wonder if there are other portals that can lead someone from the human world to Equestria. One thing I did notice while watching the trailer. Sci Twi appears in Equestria as a unicorn. Even though she has wings when she transforms with the rest of the human 7. 

I don't think more Humane7 are going to Equestria. Plus I'm doubting that Sunny, human Twi, and human Dashie will ever get close to Ponyville. Judging by the presumed Storm King symbol during the storm that caused the mess, and the barren and brown wasteland seen after they went four legs good, I think that new portal took them to the Storm King's realm, which remains to be seen as of now, despite being in the latest map expansion 

20170804_105525.jpg

It's at the lower left corner of the map

• Brohoof 2

Holy cow just watched the trailer for it in the video above, and I gotta say, it looks TOTALLY AWESOME! :wub:I can't wait for the special to come now! I'm definitely gonna be seeing this one, that's for sure, it's about time we got some EQG Humans turned into adorable ponies B)

(edited)
7 hours ago, Passion said:

Where's the "spoiler" tag I ask :/ ?

I didn't think it needed one as I was just commenting on what is effectively a trailer/preview/add but I've put one in now.

Twilight is easy to differentiate by the glasses and her freaking out reminded me unlike the others she never got told that they're counterparts were pony's did she.

Edited by Senko

One interesting thing to notice is human Twi being an unicorn. You may argue that she didn't do the stuff to earn her her wings unlike her pony counterpart, and I agree with that. But she's always been given wings during her transformations :dash: 

55 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

One interesting thing to notice is human Twi being an unicorn. You may argue that she didn't do the stuff to earn her her wings unlike her pony counterpart, and I agree with that. But she's always been given wings during her transformations :dash: 

It's certainly an interesting difference.

Well, I have no doubts, that storm displayed Storm King's symbol thanks to these better quality videos. I doubt he'll appear, unless they got a sound alike, as I don't think Liev Schreiber is cheap nor available. Then again, he accepted the role because he wanted his kids to see him in a more child friendly role, so there's a chance he'll reprise the role. What I'm certain is, we'll see his own kingdom 

Just now, Steve Piranha said:

Well, I have no doubts, that storm displayed Storm King's symbol thanks to these better quality videos. I doubt he'll appear, unless they got a sound alike, as I don't think Liev Schreiber is cheap nor available. Then again, he accepted the role because he wanted his kids to see him in a more child friendly role, so there's a chance he'll reprise the role. What I'm certain is, we'll see his own kingdom 

Going by the title its something to do with a staff of his so I'd say your right they probably are in the storm kings empire. Although it may be that staff he used to focus the princesses magic. Either way I would love to see the ponified human 6 meet up with their pony versions even if I don't think it very likely.

2 minutes ago, Senko said:

Going by the title its something to do with a staff of his so I'd say your right they probably are in the storm kings empire. Although it may be that staff he used to focus the princesses magic. Either way I would love to see the ponified human 6 meet up with their pony versions even if I don't think it very likely.

I think only Twi, Sunny, and Dashie will cross the portal. Well, no matter, at least we got two humans experiencing the reverse of what we are used to

(edited)
1 minute ago, Steve Piranha said:

I think only Twi, Sunny, and Dashie will cross the portal. Well, no matter, at least we got two humans experiencing the reverse of what we are used to

It depends if they're planning to split the party and have the other 4 take care of something in the Equestria girls world. The thing is they go down through this portal so it may not be easy to get back providing an incentive to solve the mystery so they can return home. In which case its a matter of do they go through the portal because they were looking for the others? Of course with 2 flyers (Dash and Fluttershy) there are way's around it so I guess we'll need to wait and see. Either way I'm looking forward to this one.

Edited by Senko

(edited)
Just now, ShadowSJG said:

Is this movie coming 2019 or not?

No idea on a release date sorry perhaps someone there for the sneak preview could tell you but I assume it'll be late this year or next year sometime as they're coming out fairly regularly with content. Usually when we start seeing previews from established studios/company's the production is mostly done and the release in a year.

Edited by Senko

3 hours ago, ShadowSJG said:

Is this movie coming 2019 or not?

3 hours ago, Senko said:

No idea on a release date sorry perhaps someone there for the sneak preview could tell you but I assume it'll be late this year or next year sometime as they're coming out fairly regularly with content. Usually when we start seeing previews from established studios/company's the production is mostly done and the release in a year.

I've read somewhere it's coming in spring :huh:

Everyone saying this will come out in Spring, but the fact this is fully animated while the Best Gift Ever clip (which I still stand should've gone to an EqG holiday special) to me says it has to be sometime this year.

39 minutes ago, hotshotguy said:

Because of the Storm King symbol appearing on the special, do you think the story could be parallel to the MLP movie or a sidestory of it?

I'm betting on sidestory :proud:

Just now, Steve Piranha said:

I'm betting on sidestory :proud:

If

Spoiler

you look at the thread on the teaser for the 2nd half of MLP season 8 there's a character who screams "the storm king" so it might be in parallel with that.

Just now, Senko said:

If

Hide contents

you look at the thread on the teaser for the 2nd half of MLP season 8 there's a character who screams "the storm king" so it might be in parallel with that.

Spoiler

That's likely, but it's possible as well for it to be the Hearts Warming episode where the young6 are telling their backstories 

This follows the leaks almost exactly. The leaks showed assets for a pony version of Sci-Twi and a shipwrecked special. So yeah, to all the people who STILL believe the leaks are fake. ;)

On 7/21/2018 at 10:41 AM, Passion said:

Where's the "spoiler" tag I ask :/ ?

I just added it. 

On 7/21/2018 at 5:52 PM, Senko said:

I didn't think it needed one as I was just commenting on what is effectively a trailer/preview/add but I've put one in now.

Click edit and then there is a drop down to select the official Spoiler prefix. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It was a little blurry to see that plant like thing before

Spoiler

At least Sunset, H.Twilight and H. Rainbow end up in Pony World.

My biggest concern is that our heroes, both Equestria-natives and EQG world-natives, are capable of protecting both worlds.

Edited by Wholly Windcharger

13 hours ago, Key Sharkz said:

This follows the leaks almost exactly. The leaks showed assets for a pony version of Sci-Twi and a shipwrecked special. So yeah, to all the people who STILL believe the leaks are fake. ;)

Spoiler

Don't forget the Christmas special after this season, whose animatic was shown as well :dash:. The only thing we have yet to see officially is anything related to the upcoming show. While I do have a wishful thinking of it being in the end a spinoff of FIM, or soft reboot,  I'm preparing myself to say goodbye to Equestria, even if I'm not ready yet :sunny: