Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your first impression of the above user?

Reecejackox

I honestly can't remember, since you have made so many threads and so frequently during my time here so far... but yeah, you're pretty much known to me as "that dude who creates tons of threads". :P 

It's not an insult at all though, I hope you weren't offended by that. If so, I'm sorry. :sunny: But it's not a bad thing, it takes tons of creativity to continuously roll out new ideas for topics. :catface:

• Brohoof 2

@Error 404 I'll be honest: you reminded me a lot of myself, even from the first encounter we had. :grin: We're both Rarara fans, we've both gone through Forum burnouts, we both post in similar topics, we're both indecisive with our avatars... etc. and etc.. :D

@TheTaZe I'll be blunt: I thought nearly nothing of you back when you returned to the Forums. To me, you were just yet another face who showed up in the WPCC Lounge. You've gone up in my estimation since then, needless to say. :grin:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

I'll be honest: you reminded me a lot of myself, even from the first encounter we had. :grin: We're both Rarara fans, we've both gone through Forum burnouts, we both post in similar topics, we're both indecisive with our avatars... etc. and etc.

Actually the feeling is mutual though iirc i said this on WPCC once already, but you actually reminded a lot of me of myself its actually pretty interesting

• Brohoof 1

If I'm honest... I don't actually think I've come across you here before... :blink:

I honestly have no clue how I haven't seen you before today, it looks like you're quite the MLPF veteran as well, so I don't know what the hell is going on here. :D

But, as for first impressions, you seem like a pretty cool guy! :please:

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

I'll be blunt: I thought nearly nothing of you back when you returned to the Forums. To me, you were just yet another face who showed up in the WPCC Lounge. You've gone up in my estimation since then, needless to say. :grin:

I'm not entirely too surprised by this to be fair. I really wasn't anyone before I actually established myself.

Just now, SnekEater said:

If I'm honest... I don't actually think I've come across you here before... :blink:

I honestly have no clue how I haven't seen you before today, it looks like you're quite the MLPF veteran as well, so I don't know what the hell is going on here. :D

But, as for first impressions, you seem like a pretty cool guy! :please:

I dunno to be fair. I guess just a guy who likes snakes and was in the lounge back when I became active again. I'm not very good at flattering people. :(

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

@TheTaZe I like that users avatar, I wonder if it's their OC? :huh:

My signature is my OC :P

Oh, you are above me so let's do this. I'll be honest at first, I didn't really think much of you at first because I've never been too much of a fan of disney stuff so rapunzel was a bit of a turn off for me, sorry about that. :D

• Brohoof 2

An amazing person who loves foreign languages and theatre! :yay: 

3 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

“Why doesn’t he just call himself a brony already?” :laugh: 

"Simply Brony" just doesn't sound as good as "Wannabrony" when used as a username. :orly: