MLP app game is so cute

starrymiss

The models for the MLP app game are soo cute. It's pretty much the main reason I keep playing it. Lol. 

Anyone else play the app? I used to be really far in it, but a few years ago I deleted 2 years worth of progress to free up space on my phone. I started again a little bit ago and I'm obsessed. 

• Brohoof 2

im pretty far myself, level 100 and over 2 million bits with 40+ gems. i got alot of the characters i wanted and i still play it to this day. my newest character is sunburst whom i acquired through the balloon pop crystal game

Screenshot_2018-08-21-01-03-31.png

Screenshot_2018-08-21-01-28-46.png

Edited by dsc
added new pic

I love this game as well! I used to play it a lot back when I played mobile games, but it had a few downs that I didn't enjoy. The microtransactions were ridiculous, making you pay tons of money to obtain the many locked ponies who required you to have a large amount of this buyable in-game currency to buy them. At least you can obtain this buyable currency through gameplay, but it's still annoying when they shove these microtransactions in your face and constantly remind you that you need x amount of this currency to obtain many ponies. Another problem, as some others have previously mentioned, is that you lose all of your progress when you delete the game. I deleted the game thinking the progress wouldn't be deleted, but I was wrong. Since then, I didn't play the game because I knew I would someday accidentally lose my progress, be it my tablet crashing or accidentally deleting or resetting the game.

I use to play the official MLP game a lot, though not as much nowadays. I'm level 44

I did not know that the game data won't transfer to another phone. That sucks because my phone is near its end. lol

1 hour ago, Phosphor270 said:

I use to play the official MLP game a lot, though not as much nowadays. I'm level 44

I did not know that the game data won't transfer to another phone. That sucks because my phone is near its end. lol

IF you are using say an android phone and transfering the data to another android phone is easy, just go to the gameloft forum and ask them to grab your save file and transfer it to the new phone

• Brohoof 1