EpicEnergy

Opinion on Dabs  

61 users have voted

1. 1. Should dabbing be banned?

• yes!
    • no!
    • it doesn't matter to me.

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:19 PM, Rainbow Dash said:

I barely pay attention to stuff like this anymore, but i do occasionally bring it up. I mean, I am dubbed the ruler of dead memes on discord because i cant...let it go LET IT GOOOOO...

NOOOO GOD! NO GOD PLEASE NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

All of right-thinking humanity is on my side. Sandwiches are meant to be cut in half. You would never, unless under extreme duress or madness cut a hot dog in half. Picture yourself at a ball park, or even at a restaurant, cutting a hot dog and you will feel an instinctive, entire repulsion at the very thought of it. You can get a soup with a half sandwich, but you’d never serve a half hot dog with a soup. It’s the equivalent of cutting a pizza with a knife and fork. Pashman says anything “sandwiched is a sandwich.” He’s using the derivative verb to describe the sandwich, so he is proving the premise with itself; it is a complete logical fallacy. I hope they’ll openly boo him.

Dabbing should be banned and the punishment for dabbing in public should be death by lethal injection and three generations of familial shaming. Furthermore, while innocent until proven guilty is one of the cornerstones of Western justice, when it comes to the dangerous act of dabbing, it should be thrown out as a rare exception.

I know it sounds extreme, but dabbing WILL lead to the total annihilation of the human race, juggalos, and several other species of primates if left unchecked. I provide now for your consideration this letter to the President calling for a ban on dabbing endorsed by many companies run by the thought leaders of our country.

nyt-business-support-paris-agreement.thumb.png.e93b7a67b28730bec473fdb40c83679b.png

On 9/9/2018 at 8:45 AM, Olly said:

We live in a society where dabbing is considered "anti-christian" and a "dead meme" and "cringy". It's time for the dabbers to make a stand... #dabbersriseup

DABBERS

RISE

UP

6 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

Dabbing should be banned and the punishment for dabbing in public should be death by lethal injection and three generations of familial shaming. Furthermore, while innocent until proven guilty is one of the cornerstones of Western justice, when it comes to the dangerous act of dabbing, it should be thrown out as a rare exception.

I know it sounds extreme, but dabbing WILL lead to the total annihilation of the human race, juggalos, and several other species of primates if left unchecked. I provide now for your consideration this letter to the President calling for a ban on dabbing endorsed by many companies run by the thought leaders of our country.

nyt-business-support-paris-agreement.thumb.png.e93b7a67b28730bec473fdb40c83679b.png

Us oppressed dabbers will not stand for this injustice

• 4 weeks later...

I still don't even understand why anyone would want to ban a totally non-offensive pose. If you want to ban something, how about 'flipping the bird'?

Spoiler

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

imageproxy_php.gif.79d30fb629f5f637d2be13581d906b35.gif

Thank you Sparklefan1234!!!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/4/2018 at 8:28 PM, EpicEnergy said:

I don't need to give any evidence of people or things performing this dabbing gesture today because it is literally everywhere. People still dab today or include dabs in their works despite it being a dead trend/meme. Also, dabbing is now one of the most cringey things someone could ever do in many people's opinions.

So, should dabbing be banned?

Personally, it doesn't really matter to me. However, I would prefer that the dab is not banned since it has provided for me a lot of humor.

If you don't know what dabbing is, here is the definition and an example:

Dab | Cuphead by Allampanato

Definition of a dab (from Oxford Dictionaries): (Noun) "a dance move or gesture, originating in hip hop and often performed as part of a celebration, in which one arm is bent at an angle across the upper chest while the other is fully extended parallel to the first arm, with the face turned toward the bent elbow."

Image by Allampanato (DeviantArt user)

I broke out in laughter.

I have not seen this move in hip hop.
It reminds me of the Mickey Mouse pose where the belly is pushed out, and pants pulled high:
mickey-mouse-life-size-cardboard-stand-u

2047068.jpg

Definitely ban worthy!

• Brohoof 1

I only enjoy dabbing because other people irrationally hate dabbing and so it's a little funny. I also find the idea of the legal system making dabbing illegal hilarious though so also good.

Lol, no. That's just silly, it's just a little harmless dance move.

Idek if dabbing is still a thing or not. 

silverstream_signature_by_kyoshifrostwolf_dceb7cf.png.13d1f0558421db9878b3d4774bb30e86.png

• 2 months later...

No. And if people complains or hate dab, then ban yourself from watching it. Simple as that. 

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪