If you guys can't find a suitable image for your pokemon avatar, you can probably create your own pokemon avatar (like I created mine) if it's a possibility as long as it features the pokemon that you picked, and not over the size limit (if that is alright with c. discord). If you can't create your own pokemon avatar, you can get someone else to make one for you (as long as you credit them). I know making your own pokemon avatars can be hard to work with due to images that has no transparency background so that's the tough part about making your own pokemon avatars. I know mine was created at around the year 2007, but mine was dedicated to pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time / darkness / sky which it features the pokemon that I picked and my partner pokemon for pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time / darkness / sky so what I meant to say is that piplup is still up for grabs.

22 hours ago, ~C. Discord~ said:

Also, you guys are set to change your avatars now. :) You've been added.

Thank you so much!!

On 9/13/2018 at 2:04 PM, Discord said:

That said, it's at this point that I'd like to bring mention to those of you not currently using your Poke'tars, and if you plan on reinstating your choice, or bowing out. If your name is listed below, then this question is to you - are you finished with the event?

Uhwhupsie! There we go!

• Brohoof 1

Surprised no one chose Charizard yet so I guess I'll get dibs on...

Shiny Charizard!

Image result for shiny charizard wallpaper

Art by: Elsdrake

• yay 1