Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Movie Scenes that Give You the Chills

Phosphor

What movie scenes give you the chills or goosebumps?

For me, the part where the engineer of the Titanic states that the ship will sink and also where 1st Officer Murdoch states the number of souls on board. 

• Brohoof 2

Tons of movie scenes have given me chills, like in Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and Star Wars, but the first thing that came to mind was this scene:

("Star Wars: Rogue One" ending spoilers)

Spoiler

When I saw it I was overflowing with chills and nostalgia.

Edited by EpicEnergy
grammar
  • Brohoof 5

The only scene I can think of is in Harry potter. Every time Harry or voldemort speaks in Parseltongue, just the sound of it gives you the spooks. 

• 2 weeks later...

This song from Brave Little Toaster is pretty emotional. Especially the last car that goes into the trash compactor. It demonstrates it's able to drive, yet it doesn't try to escape imminent death.

I dont recall any specific scenes from Movies that gave me the chills, so im just gonna state two movies that gave me the chills pretty much trough out.

The first one would be Annihilation, simply because this Movie is so weird in its presentation and what you actually all see during the movie, specially the last bit of it, weird looking creatures, weird looking places and you understand almost nothing.

The second movie that comes to mind is The Fountain. I just think the special effects look fantastic. It might be a critical disliked film, but it is definitely the most awesome and beautiful looking disliked film i ever saw. I actually like that film, despite the critic.