Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

On 3/9/2019 at 10:30 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

@Dynamo Pad

Shrugging at the decline to the hotdog he munched on it. Finishing it with his other he slurped his drink "Oh you will be fine." as he looked around he fell back to the ground and propped himself up to watch the match while laying on his side "Oh her gloves? You will see." he yawned a bit before seeing the explosion "I dont want to spooooil it for you. You will see. And how I know of Snow dying....well lets just say it is obvious."

@DwhitetheGamer @dragon4111 @reader8363

Dynamo raised an eyebrow, but chose to ignore what Canteen was saying and focused on the match. As he laid down on his side, Dynamo glanced to Canteen as he mentioned the gloves. 'We'll see? What is it that I'm supposed to see? Is there something that none of us know about Viridi?' He thought, shuddering at the mention of Canteen's last statement. "It shouldn't be that obvious. Looks can be deceiving, but I guess we'll wait and see." He says, noticing Snow wrapping a bandanna around the hilt of his blade. "It looks like Snow found a way to use his ice again. They have a chance to turn this around!" He grinned, while putting his mind at ease. The grin faded as he soon saw Viridi remove her gloves. 

The blue unicorn felt sick to his stomach as he saw the runes were in Viridi's skin. "T-That's just insane. How did she even do that? For that matter, why?" His eyes widened slightly, before remembering what Canteen had told him. 'Was this what he meant by we would see? How did something like this happen?' He thought, while worrying how this would affect the fight and for Draco and Snow.

13 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

"Are you two having fun?" Shining Armor asked, walking behind Dynamo and glaring at Canteen. "Shouldn't you be somewhere else?"

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard a voice calling out to him and the others. He turned around and was surprised to see Shining Armor walking up to them. "Hey, Shining Armor? What are you doing here? Don't get me wrong. It's good to see you. It's just that we don't get to see you here that often. As the team owner, you would usually be in the higher up seats." He says, noticing Shining Armor's attention was drawn to Canteen. "Oh, that's right. Canteen just showed up out of nowhere. He thought he was on the other side, but he ended up here. I don't think he's going anywhere and he's just watching the fight." He says, trying to catch Shining Armor up on what was going on. 

17 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

These two would probably not be a problem. She'd improved a lot since she fought them and even with the magic cuffs on, she was far stronger than them. She'd just need to find an efficient way to do it, being outnumbered. 

Her wing hooked the bounty hunter's leg and he stood up on his other three legs, trying to muscle through, but he was overpowered and sent back toward the treasure hunter. The treasure hunter instinctively held out his hooves and the bounty hunter was stabbed in the back by his bronze knives. The two crashed into the cave wall, but soon after, the bounty hunter disappeared in a flash of blue light, leaving behind no blood or trace.

Jade blinked and shook her head, looking at where the bounty hunter used to be. She was sure she saw a blue light, but why? She didn't use magic, right?

She looked at her hooves, the cuffs. Then the treasure hunter and his blades.

One to go. Remember the cuffs.

She took a deep breath, focused her aura into her hooves and wings. She'd need a lot of power to handle swift knives.

She glared at the treasure hunter, awaiting his next move.

@Dynamo Pad @Literally Snails @dragon4111 @Arid_Blitz 

As Copper looked back at the fight, he was able to listen to the conversations between Canteen, Dynamo and Shining.  He grunted a little, seeing his best friend and Canteen becoming friends, though honestly it was to be expected.  He did help Dynamo socialize a bit more along with his Sensei from years back.

As the fight continued, Copper seemed to see it being obvious that Snow was going to lose.  "Looks like I'm gonna have an extended stay here," he said to no one in particular, but it was loud enough for Dynamo and Canteen to hear.

@Dynamo Pad @Literally Snails @DwhitetheGamer @dragon4111

Looking at Draco she spread her wings out as her talons sparkled from the rune stones. Taking off into the air she moved her talons out as energy swirled around them, feeling the blood dripping off her tail to the tiles below "I suppose...it cant be Helped. Going to have to destroy you along with the ring." as the energy swirled she flew around in the air as blood dripped onto the tiles below. "Here this is for you, consider it a gift.." as she kept going around the air she finally stopped moving her tail up she smeared the blood against her talons

The ring began to shake like an earth quake was happening, as the tiles started to crack before spikes started to come up, each spike was about 5 foot tall with mini spikes protruding out from each one. The area around Topaz was a safe zone to avoid killing the announcer/ref. They covered every part of the ring including protruding out from the sides of the ring so anyone close would need to move back. "And I am just...getting started." the spikes remained as she stared down from the air at the ring

Arid watched as Snow came at him, moving back he used the tonfa to block only for it to be cut in half, Moving back a few steps he chuckled as blood dripped from his chin. Looking at Snow he had a slice going from his cheek up along his nose and sliced part of his ear off. "The ice isnt getting through but, that sword is very sharp." as Arid felt the ring moved his attention went up to Viridi as she was about to unleash a large attack "Damnit." he said as blood continued to pour from his face, ear, and his hooves from earlier. Jumping up he began to avoid the spikes coming out as he tried his best getting stabbed a few times before falling down between two of the spikes "Bloody hell, that hurt..I hurt everywhere."

Canteen heard Dynamo before yawning some "Yeah but remember the medallion prevents the ice from getting through. He should focus on the sword alone." as he heard Shining armor behind him he leaned back looking at Shining upside down "Hey there...and last I checked your authority doesnt extend to here." he said pointing at the spot he was laying it. Sticking out his tongue before turning to see the attack Viridi unleashed he reached out grabbing Dynamo's tail yanking it to pull him away from the ring "Watch it, you may want to move back."

@Arid_Blitz @dragon4111 

Topaz squealed and covered her head as the monolithic spikes shot up around her. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the ruined stadium around her. "Virdi has turned the stadium into a pincushion!" She declared. "It looks like we might even have some friendly fire."

Snow felt the ground around him shift and jumped instinctively, but one of the spikes was almost directly beneath him, and its jagged edge scraped against his belly, leaving a nasty laceration in his chest. He balanced himself on one of the protruding spikes, dripping blood and breathing heavily. His garment was soaked in crimson red. He clenched his side, feeling the warm blood soaking into his fur.

You couldn't be more wrong about how safe that amulet makes you, Arid. Snow thought, looking at his opponent with hazy vision, remembering the first time his ice broke through and cut his hoof, and the time his sword managed to hit his ear. An attack with sufficient energy could propel past your defenses. And any mundane object can break your defenses as well.

He looked down at the spikes covering the stadium floor. Those could be used to his advantage. The only problem was, in order to do what he had planned. He'd have to use a lot of life energy. All of it in fact.

Well. It was fun while it lasted.

Spoiler

@dragon4111

Snow took his blade and pressed it against the wound on his chest, cutting it even deeper and coating his sword in blood. The blood that held the only way to access his new powers. "Draco," He called out. He pulled the hat off his head and tossed it at him like a Frisby. It was the only clothing he had left that wasn't soaked in his blood. "Try not to mess this up okay? I'm trusting you to finish this now."

He pulled his sword all the way across his chest, splattering blood on the spikes below and earning a pained expression on his face. Take out Arid. Weaken Verdi.

Snow's blade was suddenly encased in a sleek coat of glowing ice, but that was only the start of it. An ice wall encased his entire lower body, originating at his wound. Before his hind legs were completely covered, he sprung at Arid with his blade poised forward, but while he was in midair, he tilted his blade down as if he wasn't aiming to hit Arid at all. A mound of ice materialized beneath his sword, splitting open seams in the already damaged ring. The ice rose beneath him in a uniform mass, uprooting several of the massive spikes and carrying them inside the gigantic glacier he was creating. The wall of pointed spikes encased in ice followed him like a tidal wave. 

At the same time, the original mass of ice he created when he started his charge rose up and suddenly blasted out at Virdi like a shotgun blast, shooting out shards of enchanted ice mixed with pieces of the spikes she created.

He was propelled by the massive energy created by the attack like a bullet toward Arid, his sword pointed directly at his chest. Meanwhile, spikes encased in ice rose beneath them and shot out at Arid as well. The two clashed with an explosion of energy, shards of ice shooting out across the ring, but disintegrating when they got too far away from him. The blue ice became red as he poured out all of his life energy to ensure the assault would be at its maximum effectiveness.

He could only hope to feel the sensation of his blade sinking into flesh because his consciousness was already fading. He'd given too much up.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
14 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade blinked and shook her head, looking at where the bounty hunter used to be. She was sure she saw a blue light, but why? She didn't use magic, right?

She looked at her hooves, the cuffs. Then the treasure hunter and his blades.

One to go. Remember the cuffs.

She took a deep breath, focused her aura into her hooves and wings. She'd need a lot of power to handle swift knives.

She glared at the treasure hunter, awaiting his next move.

Arid's sword might be useful in these fights. She was beginning to sense more dangerous presences in the cave, and something told her anything could happen in this bizarre trial.

The treasure hunter crossed his legs and ran at her, dragging the blades against the stone floor and creating sparks that lit up the cave in bright flickers. Once he neared her, he lashed out with his bladed legs, aiming for her neck.

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Arid's sword might be useful in these fights. She was beginning to sense more dangerous presences in the cave, and something told her anything could happen in this bizarre trial.

The treasure hunter crossed his legs and ran at her, dragging the blades against the stone floor and creating sparks that lit up the cave in bright flickers. Once he neared her, he lashed out with his bladed legs, aiming for her neck.

Jade slowly moved her wingtips toward her sword, watching the treasure hunter approach. She watched and listened to the sparks, guessing how much time she had.

Now.

She drew her sword as the blades approached, clashing with them just inches from her face.

@Literally Snails|

The ice caught Arid's attention as he started to move back some "This is getting tiresome, you have fought with Honor and given me a feeling I havent felt in a long time." he smirked as the ice rose up and he snapped off a smaller spike to use as a makeshift weapon. His other hoof went over removing the medallion from around his neck tossing it back to his team's side of the ring."You made me feel alive. That medallion has made things far too easy...thank you." he said smirking a bit "For that your soul will be spared."

Viridi just stayed in the air as she thought of another attack before she watched the ice, widening her eyes she moved some before the shotgun of ice and her own spikes came at her. Feeling pain go through her she cried out as her wings were shredded as well a spike impaling her in the left hind leg. Dropping from the sky like a rock she landed outside the ring near her team. When she hit the ground it cratered under her as she struggled to get up just falling back down each time

Looking at Snow he waited as he stood up on his hind legs and spread his front hooves out like he was ready to embrace Snow "Come on, Dont stop now the feeling is just at it's peak. GIVE ME THAT FINALE I CRAVE!!" he shouted out towards Snow, Blood just coming from his face, ear, and hooves making a small pool under him that began to freeze from Snow's magic. His eyes were fixated on Snow as the spikes around him were crumbling around him.

The moment the blade hit him his eyes shut as he took his spike and twisted it around and thrusted it into Snow's chest as well. Feeling the blade from Snow go through his chest, into his heart and out the back he coughed out blood as his eyes began to close "Thank...you." he softly said as his body began to freeze up. Going up his hooves it froze him as a statue encased in ice with Snow

1 hour ago, Arid_Blitz said:

@Literally Snails

Viridi just stayed in the air as she thought of another attack before she watched the ice, widening her eyes she moved some before the shotgun of ice and her own spikes came at her. Feeling pain go through her she cried out as her wings were shredded as well a spike impaling her in the left hind leg. Dropping from the sky like a rock she landed outside the ring near her team. When she hit the ground it cratered under her as she struggled to get up just falling back down each time

The moment the blade hit him his eyes shut as he took his spike and twisted it around and thrusted it into Snow's chest as well. Feeling the blade from Snow go through his chest, into his heart and out the back he coughed out blood as his eyes began to close "Thank...you." he softly said as his body began to freeze up. Going up his hooves it froze him as a statue encased in ice with Snow

Topaz shielded her eyes from the sunlight reflecting against the monolith of ice. "It's... so beautiful." She said, seeing the two fighters encased in the white structure, blood trickling from both their bodies.

Simultaneous death. The highest honor one fighter can give another.

@Dynamo Pad @DwhitetheGamer @dragon4111 @reader8363

Snow's eyes shut as his light flickered away. The ice covering the stadium suddenly turned to water, washing out onto the grass in front of the ring. The ring was left covered in water, blood, and broken spikes from Virdi's attack. Snow, Virdi and Arid were all lying on the ground.

"It looks like we have three fighters down thanks to a sudden explosive display by team Lotus! I'll start the countdown!" Topaz announced, stepping closer to the center of the ring where she could observe all three bodies.

"One! ... Two! ... Three! ... Four!"

• Brohoof 1

@Literally Snails

Viridi was on the ground trying to get up, her magic began to activate making the spikes disappear in the ring. She left the spike in her hind leg knowing if she pulled it out would cause her to bleed out. Hearing the count she perked her head up as she pushed up she got a step or two out of the crater before falling to the ground again. "Damnit.." looking at Arid and Snow both dead inside the ice she chuckled knowing it was something Arid wanted.

1 hour ago, Arid_Blitz said:

@Literally Snails

Viridi was on the ground trying to get up, her magic began to activate making the spikes disappear in the ring. She left the spike in her hind leg knowing if she pulled it out would cause her to bleed out. Hearing the count she perked her head up as she pushed up she got a step or two out of the crater before falling to the ground again. "Damnit.." looking at Arid and Snow both dead inside the ice she chuckled knowing it was something Arid wanted.

"Five! ... Six! ... Seven!" Topaz counted, followed by boos from the crowd, fans ordering Virdi to get back up.

6 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

"Five! ... Six! ... Seven!" Topaz counted, followed by boos from the crowd, fans ordering Virdi to get back up.

Copper was now distracted by the crowd, the fans ordering Virdi to get back up.  Why are they acting like this?  What happened to cause this kind of mentality?

@Dynamo Pad @Literally Snails

He went to Dynamo, a bit fuming and asked, "What the hell did this team do to get boo'd by every creature here?"  Clearly he was pissed off by this fact and some of the fans nearest could hear him by how loud he was, mostly because of how loud the booing was.

• Brohoof 1

On 3/11/2019 at 9:45 AM, DwhitetheGamer said:

As the fight continued, Copper seemed to see it being obvious that Snow was going to lose.  "Looks like I'm gonna have an extended stay here," he said to no one in particular, but it was loud enough for Dynamo and Canteen to hear.

Dynamo had turned to Copper, who had just uttered out what he was thinking. "Seriously, Copper? Even you are beginning to think that, as well?" He asks, taking a shaky breath as a feeling of dread lingered in the air. "I-Is it really that obvious? I just...I have the same type of feeling. Something doesn't feel right, at all. I don't want to say it, but I'm feeling worried. We all agreed to keep moving forward." He says, watching as the ground and ring began to shake from Viridi's magical energy.

On 3/11/2019 at 10:33 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

Canteen heard Dynamo before yawning some "Yeah but remember the medallion prevents the ice from getting through. He should focus on the sword alone." as he heard Shining armor behind him he leaned back looking at Shining upside down "Hey there...and last I checked your authority doesnt extend to here." he said pointing at the spot he was laying it. Sticking out his tongue before turning to see the attack Viridi unleashed he reached out grabbing Dynamo's tail yanking it to pull him away from the ring "Watch it, you may want to move back."

Dynamo didn't turn to Canteen, but he acknowledged his remark. "So, you're saying that Arid's medallion can protect him from elemental magic. I guess physical strength will have to be the answer. I can imagine if you take away the medallion, then you take away the magic resistance." He was pulled away as Canteen grabbed his tail. "Hey! You don't have to pull me back from the tail. I could have used a shield to protect me." He turned and gave Canteen a look of anger, but the look dissolved as he sighed. He understood that while they were enemies in this tournament, he could tell that Canteen had meant well. "Thank you for the save though. I do appreciate the concern." He says, turning his attention back towards the fight. As he looked back towards the ring, he was stunned to see spikes protruding from every spot on the ring. It was like the ring had been turned into a hedgehog. While it looked like Snow's attacks were hit and miss, the spikes had actually hurt Arid. "I guess Viridi didn't take into account of Arid being affected. This is their chance. Draco and Snow have to act upon this now!" He gritted his teeth as he saw that everyone was on their last legs.

The blue unicorn watched as Snow had poured all of his magic into one more attack. His ears fell as he could sense that Snow was using a lot of life energy for this maneuver. 'H-He isn't really planning to do this, right? He's actually going this far, b-but..." He couldn't think as he watched Snow charge at Arid. He furrowed his eyebrows as he saw Arid throwing the medallion over to his teammates. 'So, they're trying to hold onto that medallion, huh? Even so, why? What would they hope to gain from holding onto something like that?' He was pulled from his thoughts as so much had happened at once. Viridi had been knocked out of the air and landed by her team. Arid had taken the attack as Arid and Snow were encased in ice. He stood there frozen as a statue as his breath was hitched in his throat. He was stunned as he didn't know what to say.

6 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Snow's eyes shut as his light flickered away. The ice covering the stadium suddenly turned to water, washing out onto the grass in front of the ring. The ring was left covered in water, blood, and broken spikes from Virdi's attack. Snow, Virdi and Arid were all lying on the ground.

"It looks like we have three fighters down thanks to a sudden explosive display by team Lotus! I'll start the countdown!" Topaz announced, stepping closer to the center of the ring where she could observe all three bodies.

"One! ... Two! ... Three! ... Four!"

As the snow and ice began to melt into water, Dynamo had watched as Topaz began the ten count. He closed his eyes as he tried to sense Snow's energy. His whole body began to go pale as he couldn't sense Snow's energy at all. "N-No...t-that can't be." He didn't know if the others could sense the energy, but by the look of things. He could see that his teammates had probably known. He chewed at his lip as he felt sadness in his heart. He knew that he and Snow weren't the best of friends, but he still saw Snow as a teammate. For him to fight like that was honorable, but he hoped that they would all continue to fight together.

4 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

4 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

He went to Dynamo, a bit fuming and asked, "What the hell did this team do to get boo'd by every creature here?"  Clearly he was pissed off by this fact and some of the fans nearest could hear him by how loud he was, mostly because of how loud the booing was.

Dynamo didn't move as he heard Copper was talking to him. As each count had been called, he could see that the inevitable and reality were there. He stood frozen as if he was frozen by Snow's ice. He slowly turned to Copper with a grim expression upon his face. "I-I don't know, buddy. I-I guess we aren't really well liked. I...stopped thinking about that a-a long time ago." He says shakily as he felt powerless. The moment reminded him of when he lost someone close to him. It was as if he was powerless to help and/or do anything.

@Literally Snails@Arid_Blitz

Draco was in pain but he felt his pulse. "No, no, NO!" Draco yelled out his strength was weakened thanks to the impromptu acupuncture. He felt his heart beat faster. He saw his partner in ice along with arid. He then began to tap a beat as he began to stand up slowly. his stubbornness was getting to him. He began to whisper a song to himself " Cold: the air and water flowing Hard: the land we call our home Push to keep the dark from coming Feel the weight of what we owe,"

On 3/12/2019 at 9:18 AM, Unicorncob said:

Jade slowly moved her wingtips toward her sword, watching the treasure hunter approach. She watched and listened to the sparks, guessing how much time she had.

Now.

She drew her sword as the blades approached, clashing with them just inches from her face.

((Sorrysorrysorry))

The treasure hunter crossed his dagger extensions as Jade's blade swung. There was a flash of sparks and blue light. The dagger on his right hoof broke off and flipped into the air where it disappeared into a fading cloud of blue energy. The treasure hunter grunted angrily and stabbed toward her chest with his remaining weapon.

9 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails@Arid_Blitz

Draco was in pain but he felt his pulse. "No, no, NO!" Draco yelled out his strength was weakened thanks to the impromptu acupuncture. He felt his heart beat faster. He saw his partner in ice along with arid. He then began to tap a beat as he began to stand up slowly. his stubbornness was getting to him. He began to whisper a song to himself " Cold: the air and water flowing Hard: the land we call our home Push to keep the dark from coming Feel the weight of what we owe,"

@Arid_Blitz @Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @DwhitetheGamer

Topaz was still standing over Arid and Snow's motionless bodies. "Eight! ... Nine and ten!" She announced. "It's all over! The winner of this double match is team Lotus! But since it appears that Snow Frostflame has died, only one point will be awarded."

Staff ponies in white uniforms made their way to the stage, carrying white gurneys to carry the bodies off on. Even though team Lotus had won, a portion of the audience was cheering. "Four more to go! Four more to go!" They cried.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Literally Snails said:

Topaz was still standing over Arid and Snow's motionless bodies. "Eight! ... Nine and ten!" She announced. "It's all over! The winner of this double match is team Lotus! But since it appears that Snow Frostflame has died, only one point will be awarded."

Staff ponies in white uniforms made their way to the stage, carrying white gurneys to carry the bodies off on. Even though team Lotus had won, a portion of the audience was cheering. "Four more to go! Four more to go!" They cried.

@Arid_Blitz @Dynamo Pad @dragon4111 @reader8363

Copper grunted, then said to Dynamo, "I'm next."  Then he slowly made his way onto the arena.  He took one look at the portion of the crowd that was for some reason cheering against team Lotus, and the entire crowd would hear a massive crack of lightning, silencing that portion entirely.

• Brohoof 1

@DwhitetheGamer @Dynamo Pad @Literally Snails [also did I tell you that Defiant has a scythe with blade on both ends facing opposite directions?]

Canteen laid there watching the match as he heard Dynamo get angry about the tail "No no, I want you and your magic at 100 percent when we fight. I dont want you using it till then." as he smirked hearing about it being obvious "Yes, I know how every match will go. Except ours." he chuckled as he began to lean back "Oh The medallion does more then just that, all magic is basically useless. However." he got up and went over to snow wrapping his hoof around him leaning in so only he could hear "That one is fake but, shhh that is supposed to be a secret."

Seeing Viridi fall out of the sky and Arid get impaled along with Snow he cracked his neck some. He grabbed his popcorn and finished it off as he heard the count "I am gonna go get more, Snow fought well probably why Arid wanted to spare his soul." he said before looking at Shining Armor "Oh right you are still here...So sweet did you need a hug?" he chuckled running off to the snack stand

Viridi kept falling to the ground as she went over to the stage, finally collapsing on the ground unable to make it to the ring

After the count Defiant went over to check on Viridi as he saw she was out cold from blood loss "You did great," he waved over the medics "Take her to Sueno Arid's assistant along with Arid we will handle it." turning at the sound of thunder cracking in the sky he went towards the ring, Jumping up onto the stage he kicked up to a standing position. Grabbing the polearm from his back he began to twirl it around getting faster and faster finally coming to a stop after a small whirlwind began to form from his spinning "Looks like I'll pick up the slack. Ready Miss Topaz." looking around at the messed up ring he grinned "And the ring is fine..more fun if there is obstacles."

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

he got up and went over to snow wrapping his hoof around him leaning in so only he could hear "That one is fake but, shhh that is supposed to be a secret."

Snow was probably dead just like Arid, and definitely wasnt conscious. So Canteen just ended up talking to himself.

2 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Copper grunted, then said to Dynamo, "I'm next."  Then he slowly made his way onto the arena.  He took one look at the portion of the crowd that was for some reason cheering against team Lotus, and the entire crowd would hear a massive crack of lightning, silencing that portion entirely.

The crowd was struck silent by the crack of thunder as Defiant entered the ring.

"Another interesting development ponies! It looks like Team Lotus is sending out their alternate to fight! What could be behind this decision?"

21 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

After the count Defiant went over to check on Viridi as he saw she was out cold from blood loss "You did great," he waved over the medics "Take her to Sueno Arid's assistant along with Arid we will handle it." turning at the sound of thunder cracking in the sky he went towards the ring, Jumping up onto the stage he kicked up to a standing position. Grabbing the polearm from his back he began to twirl it around getting faster and faster finally coming to a stop after a small whirlwind began to form from his spinning "Looks like I'll pick up the slack. Ready Miss Topaz." looking around at the messed up ring he grinned "And the ring is fine..more fun if there is obstacles."

The staff nodded as the left the ring with the bodies on the gurneys, leaving just Topaz, Defiant and Copper in the ring.

"And it looks like team Crimos has sent Defiant to fight! We hardly know anything about either of these fighters. This will be an interesting fight to watch!" Topaz announced.

@Dynamo Pad @reader8363

Shining Armor sighed and sat down between Rose and Dynamo, giving up on Canteen.

Just now, Literally Snails said:

The crowd was struck silent by the crack of thunder as Defiant entered the ring.

"Another interesting development ponies! It looks like Team Lotus is sending out their alternate to fight! What could be behind this decision?"

"I'll just leave your answer as follows," Copper said to Topaz regarding the question.  "Our true team leader, Jade Lotus, is currently undergoing training and I was brought in to fight in her absence.  And it seems that I'll be having an extended stay here because Snow Frostflame has passed away.  My condolences to the rest of Team Lotus and Snow's friends and family."

@Arid_Blitz

He took off the cloak that he had on and took out his Sonic Pole, extending it a little and assumed a battle stance.  "I'm ready as well and have no problems fighting with obstacles." he said to Topaz.  There was no emotion in his words.  He was a mercenary, after all.

2 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Dynamo could only nod as Copper announced that he would fight next. "Copper..." He called out to his friend, but stayed quiet for a few moments. "Just...be careful, okay?" He didn't know why he was feeling so worried. He knew Copper was strong, but that fight had left the gaming unicorn shaken. "We just lost a teammate and a friend. I don't want to lose you either." He says, He heard the massive crash of lightning, while hearing the portion of the crowd to become quiet. 'Just get through the fight and come back safe. Do your best...brother.' He watched as Defiant had entered the ring, as well.

35 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Canteen laid there watching the match as he heard Dynamo get angry about the tail "No no, I want you and your magic at 100 percent when we fight. I dont want you using it till then." as he smirked hearing about it being obvious "Yes, I know how every match will go. Except ours." he chuckled as he began to lean back "Oh The medallion does more then just that, all magic is basically useless. However." he got up and went over to snow wrapping his hoof around him leaning in so only he could hear "That one is fake but, shhh that is supposed to be a secret."

Dynamo turned to Canteen, while nodding in understanding to his explanation. "I guess you'r right and I'm sorry. Right now, I don't know if I'm in the right state of mind. I think I need to have time to think and take this all in." He says, keeping a neutral expression as he heard about the fate of the matches. "I can assume that you didn't want to be told as you wanted a fair fight. That, and you and I would be at our best to give it our all." He says, nodding at how the medallion's powers had worked. 'So, the only way he could be defeated was by physical strength.' He thought as Canteen had left to go and get more snacks.

12 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Shining Armor sighed and sat down between Rose and Dynamo, giving up on Canteen.

As Shining Armor sat between Dynamo and Rose, the blue unicorn glanced towards the team owner. "Hey, Shining Armor. I was wondering about something. I know that you used to be a part of the royal guard in Canterlot. After marrying Princess Cadence, you became a guard at the Crystal empire. Not only that, but you are also the team owner for this tournament." He took a deep breath and sighed, while looking down at the grassy terrain. "H-Have you ever had to experience losing friends and/or comrades? I know I have to be strong because of a tournament and that I can't let this affect me or distract me. It's just...I lost my dad about a year or two ago. My mom and I were there for him and did our best to help him, but there was nothing more that we could have done. Now that we lost Snow, it just feels like I wasn't there to help him. I know that everything he did was his decision, but I didn't think a captain would have to go through something like this." He gritted his teeth as he was both distraught and frustrated over the recent events. "I even promised Jade that we'd all go to the next round together. I feel like I let Jade down after what just happened."

16 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

The treasure hunter crossed his dagger extensions as Jade's blade swung. There was a flash of sparks and blue light. The dagger on his right hoof broke off and flipped into the air where it disappeared into a fading cloud of blue energy. The treasure hunter grunted angrily and stabbed toward her chest with his remaining weapon.

Jade noticed the treasure hunter's stance changing, his blade moving toward her chest. She tilted her body to allow his weight to fall forward into nothing, and swung her blade using the momentum.

Just like last time.

8 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade noticed the treasure hunter's stance changing, his blade moving toward her chest. She tilted her body to allow his weight to fall forward into nothing, and swung her blade using the momentum.

Just like last time.

The redirection was surprisingly easy. Jade was having an easy time sensing her opponents presence and outmaneuvering him, unlike the last time she fought him over a year ago. The treasure hunter fell to the ground and when Jade swung at him, he dissappeared in a flash of blue light.

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

The redirection was surprisingly easy. Jade was having an easy time sensing her opponents presence and outmaneuvering him, unlike the last time she fought him over a year ago. The treasure hunter fell to the ground and when Jade swung at him, he dissappeared in a flash of blue light.

Jade looked around, seeing the treasure hunter had vanished and she was once again alone. She had barely broken a sweat. Were those apparitions weaker than the real thing? Or had she gotten stronger?

She took a deep breath, but kept her sword drawn as she looked around. She felt like whatever was going on wasn't finished yet.