Do you find characters attractive?

Daedric Pony

Do you find the characters more sexy in human or pony form and which of these characters is the most sexy and attractive  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Sexier in human form or pony form

• Human form EG
    • Pony form FIM
  2. 2. Sexiest most attractive character in human form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
  3. 3. Sexiest most attractive character in pony form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

No, not in pony form. In human form, yes indeed. :orly:

• Brohoof 1

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

6 hours ago, Hierok said:

No, not in pony form. In human form, yes indeed. :orly:

The bulk of the EqG not-ponies are really far too young for me, but I guess I could try asking principal Celestia out ;)

• Brohoof 1

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

Depends on specific pony, and specific art style. Basic show tho, not really. Well, Rarity sometimes I guess lol.

2:10 but, its kinda silly also not predominantly sexy lol

All things that interact with the world exert a force. All things that exert a force have an opposite and equal force. Ergo, nothing immaterial exists [because where would the opposite force be without material as a medium?]. Ergo god doesn't exist immaterially. Also if the universe were infinite itd take infinite time for a god to make it. If it were finite it'd be subject to entropy. Which means an eternal god can't exist.

6 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

The bulk of the EqG not-ponies are really far too young for me, but I guess I could try asking principal Celestia out ;)

I'm 17 years old, so I could do! :orly:

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

12 minutes ago, Hierok said:

I'm 17 years old, so I could do! :orly:

Fair enough; nothing wrong with wanting to date someone your own age, after all. Odd that the ponies are thought to be in their mid to late 20s though, and the EqG are still in their late teens....

• Brohoof 1

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Fair enough; nothing wrong with wanting to date someone your own age, after all. Odd that the ponies are thought to be in their mid to late 20s though, and the EqG are still in their late teens....

Maybe not, because the eqg are not humans.Maybe they age later on the outside and come later of school! :twi:

Attraction is a funny thing for me, since I don't experience strong sexual attraction to anypony just by looking at them--IRL or otherwise. Because of this, I tend to consider other things like finding somepony cute or liking their personality as forms of my attraction. So, in that way, I sorta do find ponies attractive? Just not in the way I think this topic means.

:D

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Too be honest no. But really only as the appear in the show. I've seen some fanart of ponies in panties, or with sexy butts, and well yeah...it's kind of hot. Though I think that's mostly because of how humanized it is. Then there's scenes like the one below. Anyone know that joke "Oh Disney has been making furries for years!" I remember that one scene from The Great Mouse Detective where that sexy mouse sings, and yeah she's kind of hot. But Applejack wiping that juice off her mouth, I don't know it reminds me of thos sexy comericals where women eat popsicles. (Also I know that in the context of the episode it was used as a joke. Applejack was gross and sweaty, things men normally find unattractive.)

Edited by Tilgoreth
I forgot too include the video link.
  • Brohoof 3

post-8308-0-83181900-1427490283.png.d0dcae6f6cc1b0e81c69cbb6ec90294d.png

Signature made by Kyoshi.

(edited)

They're cute and all, but they're definitely not attractive lol

Edited by Guest

Well the main reason I find them attractive is because of how their personalities are literally the individual components of my own personality. Like my personality is a perfect combination of the main 6 combined but still other ponies still represent smaller elements of my personality but the two sisters are literally me split 50-50 into two separate ponies. :)

image.png.9706cd4d75375804347700c51ed2a999.png

Message from UNIT: UBC-001 (Original image used made by @chaosprincess signature composed by @KyoshiMy theory of MLP OC: Techno Universal ask me!: Link

I just want to quote some lines Projared said to explain my feelings throughout this topic from his video, Kid Klown in Crazy Chase - Projared. Just replace the word clown with the word pony. I've also indicated the changes to his transcript to reflect mine by some of the words being bolded. :P 

1:03 - "Even then why is shee...ehh... soo... voluptuous. I'm not comfortable with the idea of sexy ponies. Don't Google that."

12:27 - "And if I have to have a scarring memory FOREVER BURNED into my brain from watching it; then SO DO YOU. So thus, I present to you, straight from the episode Bridle Gossip,

Image result for bridle gossip fluttershy butt

SEXY... PONY... ASS!!!"

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Well…if you’re talking about Equestria Girls and if it’s done right…then…I guess they’re attractive :adorkable: 

(I don’t want people to think I’m weird or anything…I'm just giving my honest opinion)

…but as for ponies? :please: Not really…unless you’re talking about Applejack...then yes :blush: 

YvDbkNH.png

This signature has been created by the almighty KYOSHI :3

ohh boy.
i find them attractive.
both sexually and romantic.
the hooves really catch my attention.

when i look at a pony, i feel the desire to touch them, just to feel them. stare deeply in their eyes... SMELL THEM!  :wub:

• Brohoof 3

518558890_forumbanner.png.990f7e9ea42ab15804630f59627f9fb1.png

It depends, really. I think I consider them attractive in fanart mostly when they're drawn in a certain way but I hardly ever stop in the middle of an episode to think about how attractive the characters are. I mean I aesthetically appreciate the characters but I'm not sure if that counts as I just see them as cute and pleasant to look at. This explanation makes no sense really.

i think they are cute, and if the fanart is good(which in many cases, is good) then i'll find them VERY attractive....

Edited by DANUTERCISD
  • Brohoof 1

I inhale dank memes, and i intend to make a dank signature soon. I also have shyabetes btw. 

Cute? Yes 

Attractive? No 

Equestria Girls is a whole other story though. Especially Sunset Shimmer. There's just something about human Sunset that I find really sexy (And yes, I know it's weird)

post-11553-0-72290800-1383681177.png