Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find characters attractive?

Daedric Pony

Do you find the characters more sexy in human or pony form and which of these characters is the most sexy and attractive  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Sexier in human form or pony form

• Human form EG
    • Pony form FIM
  2. 2. Sexiest most attractive character in human form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
  3. 3. Sexiest most attractive character in pony form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

1 minute ago, Kai-rouken said:
  Hide contents

^Is that a thinly-veiled request, my good sir ^.~

E6itIgH.jpg&key=c58e7d4edcb6ecf08e6325c9

^That's pretty normal honestly. I see so many people who have that exact same mentality.

Thank you so much for saying this. 

Spoiler

Btw I'd been a fan of anime and that picture is just so much... amazing (for the lake of more appropriate words)

17 minutes ago, Kai-rouken said:
  Reveal hidden contents

^Is that a thinly-veiled request, my good sir ^.~

E6itIgH.jpg&key=c58e7d4edcb6ecf08e6325c9

^That's pretty normal honestly. I see so many people who have that exact same mentality.

Meh. My opinion still stands. 

I was sexually attracted to the ponies even before I started watching the show. The show changed the way I expected them to sound and act, but I'm still attracted in the same way. While watching the show, I don't often think of them sexually unless something suggestive gets said, other than that I just enjoy the show for what it is.

It's really all the nsfw fanart that made me think of them in such a way, I know a lot of other people feel the same way but they'd be too afraid to admit it.

• Brohoof 2

Someone's probably already posted this but, regardless:

^Mah boy Gibbontake laying down the facts

Spoiler

As you can plainly see, the guy who made that^ video is a perfectly mentally-adjusted individual, so no worries agreeing with his stance ya'll (^-^)/)

007410-blue-jelly-icon-arrows-hand-point

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/15/2018 at 10:35 PM, ShadOBabe said:

I haven’t really developed a crush in any of the characters from the show yet. But I don’t have a problem with anyone that does. Because the MLP ponies are far more human than they are pony. The only animal like thing about them is the fact that they trot around on all fours.

But they talk like humans and have human facial expressions. They have human emotions and reasoning. He have complex societies, clothes, and technologies. They are only non-human on the outside, and to many, many people, the outside isn’t what matters.

So while I don’t have a crush on any ponies, I did have a rabid, fangirl crush on this guy for the entirety of my middle school and high school days...

Reveal hidden contents

274?cb=20101018065628

So who the heck am I to judge? ;)

^ I have to agree with @ShadOBabe here. I don't really see them as being animals because they have all the same things that we humans do. It is just their body shape that is different. And you know what? They have good symmetry and curves. Their body shapes are not ugly to me.

I find the mares attractive. This wouldn't be the case though if they were not nice. If I see one that is attractive physically, but is a jerk or has a bad personality, I find them very unattractive. I try to look past the physical appearances and see what they are like personally. To me, it is way more important what's on the inside than what's on the outside. This is actually the way that I would end up finding girls attractive (of the very few I ever did): I would find out how nice they were, and then when I found that out, they began to be more attractive physically to me. It is more of a "That girl is a really good person, I think I could spend the rest of my life with them and be happy."

I thought Rainbow Dash looked really silly at first, but I ended up finding her attractive personally because her heart was in the right place, and once that happened, I began to find her whole self attractive. If that is what we judge attractiveness on, then most of the ponies on the show beat most humans by a lot.

On 4/14/2018 at 5:00 AM, SkyDive said:

To be honest, finding the ponies attractive is very similar to and sometimes can be considered part of the furry community.

^ Yes, I agree. It is quite similar to that.

If you really think it is totally illogical and disgusting that some people find them physically attractive, then just read this very well done (quite scientific) explanation which was posted earlier on this thread by @Denim&Venom, which I have re-written to make it easier to read: 

Spoiler

"If only you guys were to visit some of the smaller Otaku chans, then you'd be able to say you have to put up with a lot of weird things. In any case, aesthetic attraction to these marshmallow ponies is not unnatural. Let me explain to you why, very briefly. A homonally and psychologically normal human male begins to produce large amounts of testosterone, GnRH, and other sexual hormones around the age of 12-14. We all know this, right? Good.

Now, as to why ponies may seem attractive to certain males that have undergone puberty. Excluding abnormal factors such as fetishims and zoophilia, there is a number of reasons.

> The human has been found to be attracted to members of the opposite sex with symmetrical, average, normal attributes. Known by some anthropologists as Koinophilia, this factor causes attraction by attributes such as a lack of facial abnormalities, blemishes (including moles, acne, scars), and fashion items considered "unfit" or unusual for a certain culture (abnormally colored hair, peircings, etc.). Ponies fit a form of Koinophilic attraction in the sense that their faces are very symmetrical. The enlarged eyes make it even easier to notice the symmetry of their faces. The snout shape can also subconsciously show symmetry. The monocolor skin tone of ponies also subconsciously gives the perception of a lack of integumentary blemishes, and gives the message of smooth, clear skin, even if it may be abnormally colored.

> Most males are attracted to longer hair in females. Pony hair (manes) is very elaborate, to the point where achieving some of the hairstyles that ponies have, such as Rarity and Fluttershy, in humans is physically implausible. The perception of thicker, healthier, longer hair in ponies can cause attraction in males.

> Neoteny. Neoteny is a fancy term for what many call "cuteness". And I don't mean "that's a cute puppy" type of cute, but the "that's a cute girl" type of cute. Neoteny simply is the characteristic of retaining youthful, infantile attributes after achieving a state of sexual fertility in females. Large eyes (and irises), small nose, a small body, thinner lips, and large facial expressiveness. In this sense, ponies overachieve. All such characteristics are present in them. I can guarantee every straight, healthy male who has watched this show has seen a pony do a certain facial expression that they deem "cute" one time or another.

All these attractions are natural in human males as they give the message of healthfulness and fertility in a potential female partner. This type of neotonic animation is not only seen with ponies, but many other kid's shows, and ESPECIALLY in japanese animation. Anime and magna has a saturation of neotonic, Koinophilic characters; a trend usually referred to as "Moe" by anime fans and "otaku". Any of you guys ever wondered why you were so attracted to Sailor Moon back in the day? That's why.

Now please understand that all aesthetic classification of sexual attractiveness is only in theory and statistic. Many people have personal preferences, and cultural as well, to what beauty is. But this might answer why subconsciously some people may find ponies to be sexually/aesthetically attractive."

In conclusion, I do find the ponies attractive, but not much really while watching the show because I am just enjoying the show. But I think a big issue here is the fact that many people who don't are so quick to judge those who do. If it is not getting out of control, who in the whole wide world should bully you for it? It is not hurting anybody.

• Brohoof 6

(edited)
51 minutes ago, Soren Peregrine said:

But I think a big issue here is the fact that many people who don't are so quick to judge those who do. If it is not getting out of control, who in the whole wide world should bully you for it? It is not hurting anybody.

First of all, I appreciate your entire point of view on this, it's quite refreshing. Second, my friend, you just pretty much summed up bronies, furries, the LGBT community, etc. perfectly.

Edited by SkyDive
  • Brohoof 2

Finding someone attractive can be an appreciation of beauty in its own right, and doesn't have to equate to wanting to be intimate with them. If I see animals in nature I think they're beautiful but I don't want to take them home with me, so to speak. 

In the case of cartoon ponies though, yeah, I do find them romantically attractive. They're caricatures emphasizing human traits and as such do not equate to bestiality, but a stylized interpretation of people in a different body. In this case, they have an attractive design that I find appealing.  

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

Prepatory Bump for merge 

This is now officially a megathread that will eat all of the other attractive or sexy threads. 

13 minutes ago, NathanW200 said:

If you find these characters sexy or attractive or if you have other thoughts on these My Little Pony characters let me see your comments

Merged your thread. 

OMG HOTNESS I WANNA BANG YOU

I voted pony form, Sunset for human, and Fluttershy for pony. The ponies have a more appealing design, Sunset has always had the best human model in my eyes, being a character who was always meant to be recognized as human, and Fluttershy...do I even need to say it. :squee:

Even if I were to perceive them as cats, they don't relate to each other. Since ponies have a developed sense of identity and social capacity. Which puts them one octave above felines in the evolutive gradient. If anything, I would treat them like human beings.

They can't be natural pets, given the acquired capacities of the being that wouldn't make them compatible with such kind of relationship.

If were to have an hypothetical human subject with underveloped mentality, among any other dysfunction of the self, then it's more likely this person would feel inclined to find a relationship with animals exclusively attractive. Since some people isn't ready for the responsability that entails a self-aware relationship between humans. To be exposed to the other.

An animal won't expose my patients to themselves by means of criticizing, like a catalyst for personal realization that they aren't ready to handle.

But, I think I can understand why someone would feel inclined to perceive a fictional self-aware character as an animal pet.

• 2 months later...
On 6/9/2018 at 7:46 PM, Soren Peregrine said:

^ I have to agree with @ShadOBabe here. I don't really see them as being animals because they have all the same things that we humans do. It is just their body shape that is different. And you know what? They have good symmetry and curves. Their body shapes are not ugly to me.

I find the mares attractive. This wouldn't be the case though if they were not nice. If I see one that is attractive physically, but is a jerk or has a bad personality, I find them very unattractive. I try to look past the physical appearances and see what they are like personally. To me, it is way more important what's on the inside than what's on the outside. This is actually the way that I would end up finding girls attractive (of the very few I ever did): I would find out how nice they were, and then when I found that out, they began to be more attractive physically to me. It is more of a "That girl is a really good person, I think I could spend the rest of my life with them and be happy."

I thought Rainbow Dash looked really silly at first, but I ended up finding her attractive personally because her heart was in the right place, and once that happened, I began to find her whole self attractive. If that is what we judge attractiveness on, then most of the ponies on the show beat most humans by a lot.

^ Yes, I agree. It is quite similar to that.

If you really think it is totally illogical and disgusting that some people find them physically attractive, then just read this very well done (quite scientific) explanation which was posted earlier on this thread by @Denim&Venom, which I have re-written to make it easier to read: 

Hide contents

"If only you guys were to visit some of the smaller Otaku chans, then you'd be able to say you have to put up with a lot of weird things. In any case, aesthetic attraction to these marshmallow ponies is not unnatural. Let me explain to you why, very briefly. A homonally and psychologically normal human male begins to produce large amounts of testosterone, GnRH, and other sexual hormones around the age of 12-14. We all know this, right? Good.

Now, as to why ponies may seem attractive to certain males that have undergone puberty. Excluding abnormal factors such as fetishims and zoophilia, there is a number of reasons.

> The human has been found to be attracted to members of the opposite sex with symmetrical, average, normal attributes. Known by some anthropologists as Koinophilia, this factor causes attraction by attributes such as a lack of facial abnormalities, blemishes (including moles, acne, scars), and fashion items considered "unfit" or unusual for a certain culture (abnormally colored hair, peircings, etc.). Ponies fit a form of Koinophilic attraction in the sense that their faces are very symmetrical. The enlarged eyes make it even easier to notice the symmetry of their faces. The snout shape can also subconsciously show symmetry. The monocolor skin tone of ponies also subconsciously gives the perception of a lack of integumentary blemishes, and gives the message of smooth, clear skin, even if it may be abnormally colored.

> Most males are attracted to longer hair in females. Pony hair (manes) is very elaborate, to the point where achieving some of the hairstyles that ponies have, such as Rarity and Fluttershy, in humans is physically implausible. The perception of thicker, healthier, longer hair in ponies can cause attraction in males.

> Neoteny. Neoteny is a fancy term for what many call "cuteness". And I don't mean "that's a cute puppy" type of cute, but the "that's a cute girl" type of cute. Neoteny simply is the characteristic of retaining youthful, infantile attributes after achieving a state of sexual fertility in females. Large eyes (and irises), small nose, a small body, thinner lips, and large facial expressiveness. In this sense, ponies overachieve. All such characteristics are present in them. I can guarantee every straight, healthy male who has watched this show has seen a pony do a certain facial expression that they deem "cute" one time or another.

All these attractions are natural in human males as they give the message of healthfulness and fertility in a potential female partner. This type of neotonic animation is not only seen with ponies, but many other kid's shows, and ESPECIALLY in japanese animation. Anime and magna has a saturation of neotonic, Koinophilic characters; a trend usually referred to as "Moe" by anime fans and "otaku". Any of you guys ever wondered why you were so attracted to Sailor Moon back in the day? That's why.

Now please understand that all aesthetic classification of sexual attractiveness is only in theory and statistic. Many people have personal preferences, and cultural as well, to what beauty is. But this might answer why subconsciously some people may find ponies to be sexually/aesthetically attractive."

In conclusion, I do find the ponies attractive, but not much really while watching the show because I am just enjoying the show. But I think a big issue here is the fact that many people who don't are so quick to judge those who do. If it is not getting out of control, who in the whole wide world should bully you for it? It is not hurting anybody.

Oh my god. That is exactly the reason why these ponies are so fucking hot. The ponies from g3, g2 etc are not hot at all. But the ponies of today...holy shit.❤🔥😍💋

It's crazy because first i was kinda attracted to the ponies because how physically and personally appealing they are. However, with time, my feelings for the ponies i like were becoming stronger. Until i got to Rule 34. There, i totally felt like i lost my mind! I was starting to feel extremely sexual for the ponies i love. Especially when i also got to have my first experience with the clopfics. And that was Sour Candy. Oh my god, Bon Bon was fucking hot in that fic!

So, yeah. These ponies are like the hottest beings i've ever seen. Also, the pony of the mane 6 i find the sexiest is Fluttershy. Because, despite her timidity, she can totally surprise you in so many ways  because how assertive, strong and determined she really is. And she is quite sassy! Talk about one sexy pony!❤🔥😍💋

On 6/9/2018 at 5:10 PM, Luna's Admirer said:

Please don't judge me for doing this. I am doing this because I wants to state my opinoin too.

For me personality comes first. I can love any fictional character if said character has a human personality. If personality is there then I can adapt to their physical appearance and can say them attractive or even... sexy. 

That's my view about every sapeint (sentient) being. 

I'm with you on this one. Also, the pony i find the sexiest of the mane 6 is Fluttershy.😊🔥😍

I made a vague post on here a few years ago but i'd like to expand on it. I do find some of the characters from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic attractive. Examples include Soarin and Thunder Lane. However, I am much more attracted to certain anime characters.

You can't not be attracted to Bakugo. He's perfect in every way.IMG_4603.thumb.JPG.74547f87f078ebe0a38f0f9ce7752361.JPG 

• 1 year later...

Look at this thread I walked into? :fluttershy: That's a hot topic right here!

I love the pony forms of all the ponies. And I dislike the Equestria Girls design of all the characters. But not because they are attractive, it is rather because of the art design, the style.

I find some of the ponies to be sexy.  Especially Applejack and Rainbow Dash.   I’m not afraid of being judged for that.  I’m just being honest.

Their human designs creep me out though. 

Also, I can’t really see a comparison to them with cats at all.   The ponies are human in pony bodies, where as cats are very much not.  

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2018 at 2:13 AM, lyrabetes3939 said:

Of course I do! Almost every mare in Equestria is beautiful in her own way, especially Fluttershy! :squee:

Definitely agree with you there! Regarding this forum, I find Fluttershy so damn hot both in human and pony forms. I honestly never expected myself to be so passionately attracted to her  in the first place (the most). There are other ponies I find hot as hell, too. But, Fluttershy totally takes the cake. It's mostly because of her complex character/personality! Heck, despite that she is a delicate flower and so feminine, she can also be very strong, assertive and, the best one, sassy. That makes her so freaking hot!

• Brohoof 1

On 3/9/2012 at 4:40 AM, Daedric Pony said:

Are ponies cute?
img-197556-1-J967c.pngimg-197556-2-TwilightSmile.png
Yes!

But I don't think cats are that cute.... Well, Tabbys at least.

Do you want to snuggle with them?
img-197556-3-MichaelZeldy.pngimg-197556-4-MichaelHug-1-1-2.png
YES! <3 ^^

There are three potential snuggle targets to choose from. Are we talking ponies here?

Are you sexually aroused by them?
img-197556-5-ZeldaBelly.jpgimg-197556-6-TwilightBelly.png

Yeah, that'd be a big no.

Answering according to forum rules: :eww:

Why is there a cat in all three pictures?

• 2 months later...