Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What was the most painful day of your life?

Dashy 4 Ever

I can’t talk about it in too much detail since it’ll just bring some of those bad feelings back…but it was a day I felt I had no control of anything in my life and I wasn’t going to be listened to on anything.

Can't exactly put my finger on what was the most painful of them all. I've been through some really dramatic and dark times relating to people, and people who I thought were my friends when they really weren't. 

• 3 weeks later...

Today.  And yesterday.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  And the day before that...

But none of those days will be as painful as tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that...

• 2 months later...

When I was about 15 or so and I had a really bad toe infection. I had to get surgery done to it and whilst the operation itself was okay (because they numbed it), the hours that came after were absolute hell. I legit could not sleep and was just tossing and turning in my bed, moaning like a banshee. No matter how I positioned myself, it felt like someone was jabbing a knife into my foot repeatedly.

Edited by Aticus the Adequate

As far as physical pain goes I want to say a knee injury I had back in high school.

Swelled up badly and I could hardly bend it. It hurt to walk, lie down, or anything. Then I had to get an incredibly large needle in the injured swelled up knee because they wanted to test the fluid. That was very painful.

After that it would be being stung on the back multiple times by a hornet. Wasps and hornets are absolute assholes. It went to town on my back. As if stinging me once wasn’t enough. It just kept going. My grandfather was just counting all the welts on my back. Felt like I got stabbed multiple times. My back was a mess. Huge rash and large welts all along my back. One of them swelled up to the size of a soup can. Which is the one I remember the most because that’s the spot they were watching to see if they should take me to the emergency room or not. Hurt to sleep or lay down.

I never would have believed something so much smaller than me could mess up my back like that.

The worst pain of my life I've had to relive a few times, I would literally trade a hand or literally a whole arm to bring back my girls, I loved my dogs more than I've ever loved anyone.. they were all so what close in age, so it hurt having to let go of the best friends I ever had, in that moment, you feel really helpless, and you just wish more than anything you could have back all the time you wasted and just give it all to those beautiful creatures, ones that actually loved you unconditionally and that will always be true to you, and that just want to make you as happy as you make them.. R.I.P Haley, Heidi and Phoebe, they were the best dogs, I don't mind the insane differences in personality and physique, I love all dogs, and I think the biggest of all jobs that dogs offer you is best friend.. what's more important than anything you can train them to do, it's what they are already the best at being. <3 I'll miss them forever until the day our paths cross again, and that is what I pray for more than anything.

Ive endured a lot of physical pain in my life, but I'd rather relive all of it a million times than feel the same pain I did when I had to let go of what my family and I literally referred to as my sister's.. I love them like such, and I am going to make sure I don't take any time for granted with our newest. She can be a lot, but I'm already getting really attached to her, I love animals, in a way that I can't love ppl, they just don't have the same kind of spirit, so it really hurts when we have to say goodbye, in my heart I know it's not forever though.

Oh gosh! The most painful day of my life was my 15th birthday (April 17th, 2021)!

To begin with, year 2021 brought a lot of painful events for me. But on April 17th of that year, something horrible happened!

Ever since I was in the 7th grade, I used to live on a website called Scratch. I've made a lot of friends on that website. But the moderation on that website was horrible! You see, on April 17th, it happened that my account on that website was completely destroyed. All thanks to that awful moderation on that website! This means I lost a whole bunch of friends that day! And because Scratch was half of my life, losing Scratch made me feel halfway dead! Thank godness I found MLPF! This website is a lot more fun than Scratch!

I also used to make my own games and stuff on that website. And I can still make them even without an account. But still, it's very sad! I came to an official conclusion that if there was a day that I would consider the worst day of my life, it would be that one!

9 hours ago, KingCorvus said:

The worst pain of my life I've had to relive a few times, I would literally trade a hand or literally a whole arm to bring back my girls, I loved my dogs more than I've ever loved anyone.. they were all so what close in age, so it hurt having to let go of the best friends I ever had, in that moment, you feel really helpless, and you just wish more than anything you could have back all the time you wasted and just give it all to those beautiful creatures, ones that actually loved you unconditionally and that will always be true to you, and that just want to make you as happy as you make them.. R.I.P Haley, Heidi and Phoebe, they were the best dogs, I don't mind the insane differences in personality and physique, I love all dogs, and I think the biggest of all jobs that dogs offer you is best friend.. what's more important than anything you can train them to do, it's what they are already the best at being. <3 I'll miss them forever until the day our paths cross again, and that is what I pray for more than anything.

Ive endured a lot of physical pain in my life, but I'd rather relive all of it a million times than feel the same pain I did when I had to let go of what my family and I literally referred to as my sister's.. I love them like such, and I am going to make sure I don't take any time for granted with our newest. She can be a lot, but I'm already getting really attached to her, I love animals, in a way that I can't love ppl, they just don't have the same kind of spirit, so it really hurts when we have to say goodbye, in my heart I know it's not forever though.

Also hello, @KingCorvus!

1 hour ago, LCpony417 said:

Also hello, @KingCorvus!

Hello friend! I'm sorry to hear about you losing your friends. :( I know how it feels to lose friends, I pulled away from my MLP Facebook accounts at one point in time and lost many internet friends I don't know if I'll ever talk to again, even friends I spent time with at Bronycon.. I know you can never "replace a friend" but hopefully making new friends here has taken some of the edge off your emotional pain

4 minutes ago, KingCorvus said:

Hello friend! I'm sorry to hear about you losing your friends. :( I know how it feels to lose friends, I pulled away from my MLP Facebook accounts at one point in time and lost many internet friends I don't know if I'll ever talk to again, even friends I spent time with at Bronycon.. I know you can never "replace a friend" but hopefully making new friends here has taken some of the edge off your emotional pain

Yep! I have the feeling that I will make lots and lots of friends on this friendly website!

BTW just letting you know, the worst day of my life happened longer than a year ago. This means thinking about that day doesn't even hurt me anymore. But still, things could've gone better that day! So, it's still the worst day of my life.

7 minutes ago, LCpony417 said:

Yep! I have the feeling that I will make lots and lots of friends on this friendly website!

BTW just letting you know, the worst day of my life happened longer than a year ago. This means thinking about that day doesn't even hurt me anymore. But still, things could've gone better that day! So, it's still the worst day of my life.

I get that- what about the best day in your life? What's that like? :catface:

1 minute ago, Cherrychip said:

I get that- what about the best day in your life? What's that like? :catface:

I don't really know. Not many days of my life are good or interesting. But something very happy did happen once in September 2021. You see, I was playing Among Us because that's what I often do. I met a youtuber who calls himself Hacker 118. He said he was live on YouTube. So, I checked out his YouTube channel, sent him a friend request on Discord, and ever since then we are really good friends. And just letting you know, my life has changed a lot ever since I met that guy. I think I can consider that the best day of my life.

You can check out his YouTube channel to see videos of him playing Among Us with me if you want!

7 minutes ago, LCpony417 said:

I don't really know. Not many days of my life are good or interesting. But something very happy did happen once in September 2021. You see, I was playing Among Us because that's what I often do. I met a youtuber who calls himself Hacker 118. He said he was live on YouTube. So, I checked out his YouTube channel, sent him a friend request on Discord, and ever since then we are really good friends. And just letting you know, my life has changed a lot ever since I met that guy. I think I can consider that the best day of my life.

You can check out his YouTube channel to see videos of him playing Among Us with me if you want!

That's so cool, what an awesome experience!!

7 minutes ago, Cherrychip said:

That's so cool, what an awesome experience!!

Yeah! It was also a miracle, considering how much luck did it take me to reach into that specific lobby at that specific time and meet that specific person. Basically, that day was the "sonic rainboom" that changed my whole life!

I don't know a specific day, but I do the general timeframe from 3-4 years ago, was probably the most painful. But what happened recently, this year, probably comes close to it, but I'm more prepared so it doesn't feel as bad as it would have been.

• Brohoof 1