Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you live in Equestria if it smelled like a toilet bowl?

KillerKingBakudan

I wouldn't live in Equestria in the first place. Imagine living in a country that gets conquered and re-conquered by evil forces all the time. Not every few decades but every few months.

Edited by Vlazamal

If they didn't have waste management and were just depositing everywhere all willy nilly, the mess would pile up faster than it decomposes. Ponyville would look a bit different than it currently does. Forget worrying about the smell, you'd barely be able to walk without stepping in something every 2 seconds.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:46 PM, Vlazamal said:

I wouldn't live in Equestria in the first place. Imagine living in a country that gets conquered and re-conquered by evil forces all the time. Not every few decades but every few months.

This is only a recurring problem because the ponies let their own blind sense of morality dictate their actions. Not me. If some villain threatens me, they'll have to answer to the semi-automatic hanging on my belt.

That aside, a filthy pony society could theoretically make Equestria safer. Because why would anybody want to conquer a country that's covered in shit?

Equestria seems to have indoor plumbing at least in the nicer looking places. Although I'm sure Applejack's farm smells like "fertilizer" and all they have is an outhouse. Also, at least one fan animation implies that Canterlot uses chamber pots...so yeah... But then again, if you're camping deep in Everfree and you gotta do you're business, just gonna have to pick a tree.

Edited by Octavia_Melody2

• 1 year later...