Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you immediately discard Burger King coupons shortly after you get them?

FirePuppy

I do it very often. I start off with the ones I choose to not use at all the most, like the Whoppers, as well as duplicates of the same coupon.

Usually, I do this under health concerns, over the fact that I can't go to BK even most of the time.

Edited by FirePuppy

I only throw away expired coupons and coupons for places that I literally never go to. Even coupons with crap deals, I hold onto along with the good ones because I fold up the whole page and take it along with me. Saves me the trouble of having to tear shit out every time I get the page. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I usually only go through a few of them, because I don't eat fast food a whole lot apart from Subway, but I tend to keep the coupons until they expire. I may just be craving that Whopper or taking a friend out for a cheap dinner and want to save a few bucks. The only coupons I don't hold onto are for places I never go to, in which case I throw them away.

• Brohoof 1

I don't like Burger Kind so usually. Sometimes I go through the coupons but they seem to prefer quantity over quality. Rarely are any of the deals worth it for me. The nearest location I think had a deal of 10 chicken nuggets for $1.49 which I think is more of a sign that they're desperate to get people in the door.

• 1 year later...

Hahahah, yeah right. Seems to be my family's favorite burger place (mostly my parents and grandma) so we take advantage of those.

I don't normally have them on me, but I usually go to different places :nom: .

I work at a place where they print coupons all the time. Typically they print a little extra and we take them instead of throwing them out. So no, I don't discard them right away :P

Though it's not just burger king, it's a majority of fast food restaurants.

• 4 months later...

I really have no need to save any Burger King coupons. I don't go there too often anyway.

My family used to go to Checkers once a week or every two weeks because they kept giving us coupons.

(edited)

They get tossed right away. I only eat at burger king like once a year or so and that's when I'm getting an oil chance for my car. There's a burger king in the same plaza. Other than that, I try to stay away from fast food.

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 2

I use them cause I like to save money :maud:and also cause my parents owe a lot of debt to the bank now:maud:

34 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

They get tossed right away. I only eat at burger king like once a year or so and that's when I'm getting an oil chance for my car. There's a burger king in the same plaza. Other than that, I try to stay away from fast food.

You wanna send me yours when you got some in your mail?:mlp_maud:

41 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

You're a strong-willed pony, @Twilight Luna. I can't go a few months without having something like McDonald's or Dairy Queen at least once, let alone only having fast-food once a year:sealed:

• Brohoof 1