Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How was your day?

Mach33

Finally got my groceries today, got up earlier than I needed to but I did it!!  My shin is kinda sore right now so I think I'll finish the day with a nice soak and then go to bed early?  I always tell myself that I'll go to bed early but I end up staying up until midnight...:mlp_please::okiedokieloki:...

• Brohoof 1

I had more or less of an ordinary day, but it was good. Accidentally set off all the smoke alarms in the house but other than that...a pretty relaxing day all in all. :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

Pretty much good, I beat sonic mania today finally after like 7 months, so yeah it was good, sucks school is tomorrow...

Edited by Jakeduhcreeper
  • Brohoof 1

My day was pretty unspectacular overall. I played more of the World of Light in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, but that's really it.

13 minutes ago, Jakeduhcreeper said:

Pretty much good, I beat sonic mania today finally after like 7 months, so yeah it was good, sucks school is tomorrow...

DId you enjoy Mania?

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Cash In said:

DId you enjoy Mania?

Yeah it thought it was a great game, but I was stuck on titanic monarch zone forever until i decided to just spend enough time to beat it lol

On 2019-01-14 at 1:57 PM, Jakeduhcreeper said:

Yeah it thought it was a great game, but I was stuck on titanic monarch zone forever until i decided to just spend enough time to beat it lol

Oh yeah. Act 2 is a bitch. 

Edited by Cash_In

My day was...meh. I went to work at 8:45am until 4:00pm, came home, napped, showered, ate dinner, and now i’m here. 

I woke up late again after sleeping for about 12 hours. Overall the day hasn't been very productive. There's stuff that I want and need to do, but I've been finding it hard to get motivated these past few hours. Maybe I'm supposed to be just taking it easy for now?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...