Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

1 minute ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Dynamo Pad so they would appear as spirits for a second. 

I could probably play each of them when the time comes, if that's okay...?

Damn boi  ur full of good ideas

I'm not sure how they would find that spirit, but maybe they discover that each character was that element all along. Sort of the spirit of each mane 6 appears before them to give them their blessing and tell them which element they represent and why. I think that would be pretty cool and nah. I sometimes become bored in work and think of how the RP's will go from time to time. :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm not sure how they would find that spirit, but maybe they discover that each character was that element all along. Sort of the spirit of each mane 6 appears before them to give them their blessing and tell them which element they represent and why. I think that would be pretty cool and nah. I sometimes become bored in work and think of how the RP's will go from time to time. :laugh:

Sounds like a good plan to me!!!!!!

Now.... 

Let's move the story allooonnngggg

1 minute ago, reader8363 said:

I should quickly mention this, to clear things up with my last post, Rose is/was a bounty hunter and other things. and I haven't watched season 9

I haven't watched season 9 either 

(edited)
1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I made my reply and I’m heading back to work. Would it be okay to wait to post later? I didn’t want to feel like I’m falling behind and going to wait for @DwhitetheGamer to reply to what was going on in the story. :) 

Absolutely 

Shall I remove my post?

Edited by Emerald<3

4 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

Absolutely 

Shall I remove my post?

Okay and no need to remove the post. It was just that I thought there was going to be a turn order, or something like that. I'm sorry about that. I was worried I, or anyone else would be left behind due to anything going on irl.

16 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Hey @Dynamo Pad I miss you:'(

Hey @Emerald<3 also I just got back. :D 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Dynamo Pad awesome!

So are we going to be resuming? Or are we waiting for @DwhitetheGamer

I might make a response to what the mayor was saying, but I would say wait for @DwhitetheGamer. Since he'll probably follow Dynamo with the mayor and then maybe head towards the house and arcade. 

Should Dynamo follow after Mariposa if she needs help, or she'll catch up later?

11 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Dynamo Pad He'll catch up with her later. I have a plan for you to meet Hot Cocoa next if that is alright. The Mayor is gonna reccomend you to a cafe while you wait for something and that's where you will meet her.

Okay and that sounds like a plan. Would it be better to stop there before or after going to his new home?