Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

(edited)

I'm interested as well, maybe an anti villain if you need one and can't fit in another regular player? Kinda sad I missed signing up for this. Otherwise if not you guys have fun:squee:

Edited by Lektra Bolt

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

@Emerald<3 

I'm okay with it, if it's okay with everyone else.

We didn't get far and we can copy and paste the things we did post if we need to.

Sounds good! I'm probably gonna take Mariposa out tho and just use Hot Cocoa instead

• Brohoof 1

I guess I can fit honesty just fine. My character can be brutally honest, enough that it can actually be hurtful :toldya:

But again, I won't step on anyone's hooves if they don't agree. If this is not okay I can suggest Chrissy who is an anti villain and might be fitting for something else

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

Sounds good! I'm probably gonna take Mariposa out tho and just use Hot Cocoa instead

Okay. If that's the case, the maybe Dynamo runs into someone else and then we'll meet Hot Cocoa as how you mentioned earlier. :) 

2 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

:wacko:

The whole thing, all two pages of it? I don't feel right about this. It isn't fair to the other players who have posted unless they agree

I promise, dude. We didn't get far into it. He's only met two of us and Dynamo is currently talking to the Mayor. 

We haven't even gotten down to the important stuff yet

Okay. If that's the case, the maybe Dynamo runs into someone else and then we'll meet Hot Cocoa as how you mentioned earlier. :) 

Awesome! 

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I guess I can fit honesty just fine. My character can be brutally honest, enough that it can actually be hurtful :toldya:

But again, I won't step on anyone's hooves if they don't agree. If this is not okay I can suggest Chrissy who is an anti villain and might be fitting for something else

Alrighie then!

(When you said Chryssy it gave me a flashback to one of my old OCs. Her name was Chrysanthemum and everypony called her Chrissie).

I'll make sure to keep you updated. Don't worry about anything.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Actually she is unrelated. She's weird and not fit for all RPs. Not an Alicorn, just weird. You'd have to check when I post it or look at my characters list, if it will be necessary

My main character I'd have to link off site. The profiles are locked (as well as ugly as sin) and I never got the rewrite finished on site

Anyway I'll be around :squee:

Edited by Lektra Bolt

15 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Emerald<3
Sorry, was working, it's fine with both of your questions, we can restart and I could drop one for more people to join

I feel like it would be easier to just repost it. Sorry for bugging you, though. 

@Emerald<3 

I was just wondering something. Do you know if the remake of the story will be up tonight, or more likely tomorrow? I was going to head off for bed for work tomorrow. I was just worried that I'd miss something, or something like that. 

@Emerald<3 

I was just wondering something. Do you know if the remake of the story will be up tonight, or more likely tomorrow? I was going to head off for bed for work tomorrow. I was just worried that I'd miss something, or something like that. 

Nah. I'm not posting it tonight, so you're fine:)

I'll probably make it sometime tommorow whenever I get home from school (around 3 PM or so). @Califorum could set us up from the beginning this time, if that's alright with you:3

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

Nah. I'm not posting it tonight, so you're fine:)

I'll probably make it sometime tommorow whenever I get home from school (around 3 PM or so). @Califorum could set us up from the beginning this time, if that's alright with you:3

Okay and thanks for letting me know. :) 

I might be done work early tomorrow, so it's no worries. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I do not. My character is only unicorn. Not interested in any other species and I don't do many characters like some other people. That's a problem, especially since my character is very dependent on her talent

Lektra is often brutally honest, insulting with the honesty even. It can lead to hilarity and would be fitting, but up to you if you want to imbalance the species

What do we do? :wacko:

Chrissy is more of a side character 

Edited by Lektra Bolt

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I do not. My character is only unicorn. Not interested in any other species and I don't do many characters like some other people. That's a problem, especially since my character is very dependent on her talent

Lektra is brutally honest, even insulting even. It can lead to hilarity, but up to you if you want to imbalance the species

What do we do? :wacko:

Hmmm

I guess it doesn't matter what race applies to each trait. I just don't wanna have more than two of each race. Hmmmmm.

You are welcome to borrow one of mine (it sounds silly, ik)

I don't wanna take Cocoa away (I need to start using her more often). If you have a pegusus also, that'd be fine:)

Edited by Emerald<3

(edited)

I guess I can't join after all. It's fine, I'm not upset. GM discretion. I'm sorry wasting your time in that regard

Do you need an anti villain? Chrissy is a character who is good because she wants to be, not because of a code of conduct or being brought up that way. You'd have to read the profile to understand. She would be more of a supporting character if you do decide to accept her

I'll post a link if that's OK

Edited by Lektra Bolt

(edited)
3 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Do you need an anti villain? Chrissy is a character who is good because she wants to be, not because of a code of conduct or being brought up that way. You'd have to read the profile to understand. She would be more of a supporting character if you do decide to accept her

I'll post a link if that's OK

@Emerald<3

Is there a certain amount of villains that are needed for the RP? If so, then should I bring in one of, or a few of Dynamo's bullies later on in the story? Maybe they are cohorts to @Lektra Bolt's character, Chrissy? I don't have character bios for them, but if that doesn't work, then that's okay.

Edited by Dynamo Pad