Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

Dunno 'bout you guys, but parroting sure is pure fun. I knew I should've worked on voice from the beginning; I can see how much of a benefit it's been to Brisineo. Oh well. Better late than never.

Also, listen to my tones. They help, at least in pre-sentient stages. Did anyone even mention the tones in this thread prior to now? Someone better have... http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Last thing: go join tulpa.info. That's where the good shit and rule-less environment is at.

Ah, so the (in?)famous Fede-lasse joins these forums. I have to say, your tones have helped me a lot during my sessions. Keep on doing what you do best!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Okay, so be a faggot? That's what I'm best at.

Glad they helped you, though.

Edited by Fede-lasse

um my dad yelled at me and i got really disturbed now luna has left how do i get her to come back?

Tulpas can hear your thoughts quite easily. All you need to do is call out to her with your mind, or summon her back.

That takes patience and practice and even I have yet to accomplish that yet. I'm experimenting in whatever way I can to achieve it, but no results have been made yet.

That takes patience and practice and even I have yet to accomplish that yet. I'm experimenting in whatever way I can to achieve it, but no results have been made yet.

also her voice is getting quieter and more parroty. how do i get her to be like a voice that i cant control at all?

(edited)

Stop treating her like a ghost and start treating her like a real, physical embodiment. It's all about the psychology in your brain; putting your mind in the right state and line of thought.

Also, ninja'd.

Edited by Fede-lasse

Stop treating her like a ghost and start treating her like a real, physical embodiment. It's all about the psychology in your mind; putting your mind in the right state and line of thought.

i used to have voices in my head i couldnt control but that was unintentional, im wondering how would i get a voice in there that i WANT to be in there?

i used to have voices in my head i couldnt control but that was unintentional, im wondering how would i get a voice in there that i WANT to be in there?

Talk to her as you would an individual instead of something born from your mind; act as if there is another in the room with you, even if you are alone. It gives the tulpa independence, and individuality, strengthening the tulpa in it's entirety.

Talk to her as you would an individual instead of something born from your mind; act as if there is another in the room with you, even if you are alone. It gives the tulpa independence, and individuality, strengthening the tulpa in it's entirety.

thanks, now should she be silent at first or talk to me?

Well, you should always talk with her freely during tulpa forcing sessions. And whenever your tulpa looks like it wants to talk to you, you can start up a conversation. Basically, commune with it as often as possible.
  • Brohoof 1

The way that I see it, creating a voice that you can't control can be done in two ways; either wait for her to accidentally spew out her own words, or parrot her until it becomes a subconscious routine that eventually takes control on its own. For the first method, you'd be talking to her without getting an answer until much later on "accident". For the second method, you'd be talking with her, letting her start most conversations and creating responses on her behalf, until it becomes so common you end up doing it 24/7, which will cause this routine to become a subconscious, automated task, and subconscious interference is exactly what we want.
  • Brohoof 1

The way that I see it, creating a voice that you can't control can be done in two ways; either wait for her to accidentally spew out her own words, or parrot her until it becomes a subconscious routine that eventually takes control on its own. For the first method, you'd be talking to her without getting an answer until much later on "accident". For the second method, you'd be talking with her, letting her start most conversations and creating responses on her behalf, until it becomes so common you end up doing it 24/7, which will cause this routine to become a subconscious, automated task, and subconscious interference is exactly what we want.

well right now she talks on her own, but how do i get her to start a long drawn out conversation with me (she hasn't done that yet.)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNZSXnrbs_k

(edited)

glitterlicious: Meh. I write the way that I want to. As for long, drawn-out conversations: that'll eventually come over time. The starting conversations are usually either abrupt or rather short, but as the tupper becomes more sentient, so does the sophistication of the vocal abilities, as with the rest of its abilities.

ADashOfRainbow: Well, that's nice to hear. How's she like? How did you force? What methods did you use? Have you done sensory training so that you can feel/smell her and such? Is she imposed? Did/do you use a wonderland or a void in your head? Shit like that. Enlighten us. On another note, you seem rather young for a guy making a tupper, but oh well.

Edited by Fede-lasse

Wow, I'm so glad people have already managed to make tulpae so early.

I'm so happy for you and your tulpa, Brisineo. I wish you both the best. :lol:

In other news however, I'm afraid I myself have not made any progress on my own tulpa, this is due to my lack of patience to carry out all of this. But now that I've come back and read this thread again to see what you all have to say, I feel I'm gaining the motivation to try this again.

I'm gonna give this another shot.

LES DO DIS.

post-3869-0-73161100-1341373616.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Nice to finally see you again, Twilight.

Work on your tulpa! You can do it! :D

I find that dedicated sessions aren't actually very boring if you do it right. Just talk to your tulpa like it's there with you. If you're excited about the idea of eventually having a tulpa, then it should come more easily.

(edited)

Or, you know, you could just passive force and always parrot your tupper while imposing it in the real life every waking minute, then proceed to do extensive sensory training after a few weeks, like me.

Want more SWFs, Nemo?

Edited by Fede-lasse
  • Brohoof 1

Or, you know, you could just passive force and always parrot your tupper while imposing it in the real life every waking minute, then proceed to do extensive sensory training after a few weeks, like me.

Want more SWFs, Nemo?

Hmm... well I already do parrot about my tulpa a lot already, who is indeed, Twilight. (What gave it away?) So I suppose all I need to do is impose her on reality and then... Sensory training?

If you wouldn't mind, could you explain this one to me? Or link me to somewhere it's already explained? Cheers.