Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

Oh, goddess, I exploded with laughter when the MGS music started up.

As for the tulpas, this idea still greatly intrigues me. I think I'd like to make one in the future.

Me too, but I'm a tad too lazy for it. ^_^ I'll keep tabs on the thread though ;) interesting to see where everyone else is at.

There was a very amazing development today that kind of left me speechless.

I had just come across the Children of the Night animatic, (which you can find here) and of course I was awestruck by it. :o

Later on, I was literally hearing someone, a female, singing that song, sounding like it was coming from the hallway just outside my door, getting closer. I checked to see if the song was playing on my computer or MP3, yet found that both were quiet. I had not shown the animatic to the only female in the house, my mother, so I was certain she wasn't singing it. Just then, my Tulpa entered into my room, singing that song. Audibly. Very audibly. I mean, I could hear her extremely clearly, as if she was really there. I said I could hear her before, but it was just barely.

That was just simply amazing, and I stared at her awestruck. She got the hint before I told her and was amazed herself. I officially love this. :D

• Brohoof 4

There was a very amazing development today that kind of left me speechless.

I had just come across the Children of the Night animatic, (

) and of course I was awestruck by it. :o

Later on, I was literally hearing someone, a female, singing that song, sounding like it was coming from the hallway just outside my door, getting closer. I checked to see if the song was playing on my computer or MP3, yet found that both were quiet. I had not shown the animatic to the only female in the house, my mother, so I was certain she wasn't singing it. Just then, my Tulpa entered into my room, singing that song. Audibly. Very audibly. I mean, I could hear her extremely clearly, as if she was really there. I said I could hear her before, but it was just barely.

That was just simply amazing, and I stared at her awestruck. She got the hint before I told her and was amazed herself. I officially love this. :D

Awesome! I think I'm making more progress myself, as for now I can hear audible noises from my tulpa whenever I force.

There's a counterpart to this in the His Dark Materials fandom where people try to create their own daemons. There's some info at The Daemon Page which might help some people with their pony tulpas.

I might have to try this myself!

• Brohoof 1

There's a counterpart to this in the His Dark Materials fandom where people try to create their own daemons. There's some info at The Daemon Page which might help some people with their pony tulpas.

I might have to try this myself!

Do they believe that eventually it'll materialize physically? If so no thanks, I'll stay where the laws of physics can't be broken. And if they believe it'll stay as a hallucination they should be the ones going over to tulpas, so they won't get restricted by their metaphysical beliefs and animal forms.

Congrats, Brisineo! I'm super happy for you. :D I can't wait until me and my tulpa are that far along. We're only about 7 hours in right now, still doing personality.

Me and Celestia thank you and wish you luck!
  • Brohoof 1

Do they believe that eventually it'll materialize physically? If so no thanks, I'll stay where the laws of physics can't be broken. And if they believe it'll stay as a hallucination they should be the ones going over to tulpas, so they won't get restricted by their metaphysical beliefs and animal forms.

You're probably right. I found the site a few years ago and haven't looked at it since.

I really like this. I have been making a Tulpa for a week now. I have done about 6 hours of recorded time, but lately I have been visualizing and narrating all the time, with my daily activities. ITs getting easier, and the sensations in my head are more intense.

Usually per night, I try to get 2 hours of concentrated narrating in. 1 of those hours with both narrating and visualization. And both whenever I feel I want to during my normal day.

Me and Celestia thank you and wish you luck!

Say, have you fiddled with possession yet? Celestia is nearly a full-fledged tulpa now, allowing her control of your body should be a snap.

Say, have you fiddled with possession yet? Celestia is nearly a full-fledged tulpa now, allowing her control of your body should be a snap.

We've discussed about this, and we probably won't experiment with it for a while. . . We're respectful of each other's personal space, and possession is a bit too far for now.

We've discussed about this, and we probably won't experiment with it for a while. . . We're respectful of each other's personal space, and possession is a bit too far for now.

All right, I understand. Recently, I've been fascinated by tulpa possession. Specifically, I'm curious about how the experience feels to tulpae.

Captain's log Stardate -310504.5111060515: something awesome happened last night. While I was visualizing my tulpa, a bright flash occurred in my mind and I saw her smile at me, blinking and moving her head around. I swear, it didn't feel like I was parroting this time. Progress has indeed occurred for me!

(edited)

Well my visualization isn't going well at all.

In fact, I suck at it.

This is probably going to take me several months to do...way more then I had planned.

Honestly, I totally sucked at visualization the first time I started, so I did nothing but narration for the first few days.

Recently, I started actually focussing on visualization. I started with the "Glowing Orb" Strategy. This played out different for me. At first, all I could see was the dark "plasma" streams in my eyes, and nothing in my mind, until finally I got the glowing orb. Itried to form the orb into the tulpa form I wanted. Didnt work. I ended up zooming in on the orb.

I had been playing a lot of Black Ops Zombies at this time, so the orb began to look like the Moon. So I zoomed in further and eventually found myself (in my mind) inside the "Bio Dome" on "Griffon Station" (The Moon base in the Zombie map "Moon").... a base called "Griffon Station" on the "Moon"... Kind of an ironic place to force a Tulpa based on Celestia lol.

Once I had the scenery of the Dome perfectly burned into my mind, seeing my Tulpa came really easy. Every detail fell into place bit by bit rather quickly. A few datails took a long time to see, but now I can see them as clear as day.

I go on walks a lot, and now, as I walk, I feel like I am present in 2 worlds. One in my reality, as I walk, and one in Griffon Station, with my Tulpa; my "other self" moving independantly from my physical body, pacing around my Tulpa, viewing it from every angle, inspecting her, feeling her, everything I can.

While finding this "other world" I realized that at first I was trying so hard to see her with my eyes, and I wasnt observing her with my mind. Now my mind sees her as clear as day, whenever I so choose, no matter what I may be doing.

Try to recall a few memories. Notice how you see the details of your memory in your head. Practice holding that memory in your mind, recalling every event, every detail of the scenery, every smell, everything. Once you can see the memory, and recall every part of it, use this to see your Tulpa. See it as if you were thinking about a happy memory. Once you can do that, recall it wherever you go until its natural to see.

Hope that helped some.

Edited by Mare in the Moon
  • Brohoof 2

Well my visualization isn't going well at all.

In fact, I suck at it.

This is probably going to take me several months to do...way more then I had planned.

And my strategy is different, as it uses as many senses as possible. Right now, when I'm in a session with my Tulpa, I pace around her, running my hand across the form of her body, all while I imagine seeing something physical where my hand is touching. Seeing her white coat and taking care to feel the individual hairs move under my fingertips, and underneath, the warmth of the body underneath seeping through. All the meanwhile, she's singing/talking to me to improve my sense of hearing her, and I smell the air to confirm her smell. Taking in all the senses at once wasn't easy at first, but I'm getting the hang of it.

First truly strong emotions came from my Tulpa today. She read My Little Dashie with me, and we were holding each other, in tears by the end. :(

• Brohoof 2

And my strategy is different, as it uses as many senses as possible. Right now, when I'm in a session with my Tulpa, I pace around her, running my hand across the form of her body, all while I imagine seeing something physical where my hand is touching. Seeing her white coat and taking care to feel the individual hairs move under my fingertips, and underneath, the warmth of the body underneath seeping through. All the meanwhile, she's singing/talking to me to improve my sense of hearing her, and I smell the air to confirm her smell. Taking in all the senses at once wasn't easy at first, but I'm getting the hang of it.

First truly strong emotions came from my Tulpa today. She read My Little Dashie with me, and we were holding each other, in tears by the end. :(

Feel is something thats still coming to me. I can feel her. Her skin, her hair, the density of her muscles, everything. But its faint.

I have been attempting all the senses simultaneousley throughout the day. Some are stronger at different times than others. Sight is by far the strongest for me. Smell is the dimmest. The only real work I did on voice was sounding out all the different sounds I could in her voice in my head. I didnt want to puppet any comments or anything, but I hear her voice clear when I do the sounds.

I still need a lot of time in every stage, but I am really happy with the progress that has been made.

I have NO idea how long I have been forcing for. I lost track at 7 hours once I started to do it everywhere I go.

Feel is something thats still coming to me. I can feel her. Her skin, her hair, the density of her muscles, everything. But its faint.

I have been attempting all the senses simultaneousley throughout the day. Some are stronger at different times than others. Sight is by far the strongest for me. Smell is the dimmest. The only real work I did on voice was sounding out all the different sounds I could in her voice in my head. I didnt want to puppet any comments or anything, but I hear her voice clear when I do the sounds.

I still need a lot of time in every stage, but I am really happy with the progress that has been made.

I have NO idea how long I have been forcing for. I lost track at 7 hours once I started to do it everywhere I go.

Feeling and Hearing are the strongest for me, but smell and sight are lacking. Right now I cannot physically see her yet, I only know where she is mentally, and know the boundaries of her form with my mind's eye, but nothing appears in real space yet.

I lost track too. I'm now just doing it whenever I can and talk with her constantly. If I were to estimate, I'm well over 20 hours.

• Brohoof 2

Okay, I so want to try this, but it looks intese and difficult. I am not surprised you are good at this bris.

Any pointers from anyone to the newcomer to this?

I think I will go with my OC, Shadow, which is essentially me anyway.

(edited)

Well the way I do it is I just imagine myself in first person just sitting on the bench in the middle of this huge room.

Then I like...I dunno' "summon" my Tulpa?

Then I get up and imagine myself modeling it's body usually whilst talking to it to see if it likes the way I made it. Trying to put every intricate detail in so it comes out just right.

The thing is, when I'm doing this, I can barely "see" anything in my mind. I just know that it is happening because my Tulpa already changed some of the features on its body already...

Words

Words

Above was the response to these. I may try some of those methods. I've read that there is no "wrong" way to make a Tulpa, mine is just probably slower...

Edited by Chigens
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, I so want to try this, but it looks intese and difficult. I am not surprised you are good at this bris.

Any pointers from anyone to the newcomer to this?

I think I will go with my OC, Shadow, which is essentially me anyway.

Pointers. . . Hmm. . . I for one, talked to my Tulpa from the beginning as if she was already there. Whenever you can, talk openly and audibly with it, especially when you're in the personality stage. (make sure to study the guides provided at the beginning of this topic) Make sure to keep constant and to provide at least an hour of combined tulpa forcing for the first 10 days at least. Once the Tulpa gains any sentience, it should be easier to interact with. Beginning it is the hard part.

• Brohoof 1

If you're talking to your tulpa, make sure you feel like you're talking to it and not just talking to yourself. If it helps, you can pretend your tulpa is right behind you, listening all the time. Then just talk to them that way. It's odd talking to somebody behind you, but you'll get used to it.

• Brohoof 2

Dunno 'bout you guys, but parroting sure is pure fun. I knew I should've worked on voice from the beginning; I can see how much of a benefit it's been to Brisineo. Oh well. Better late than never.

Also, listen to my tones. They help, at least in pre-sentient stages. Did anyone even mention the tones in this thread prior to now? Someone better have... <_<

Last thing: go join tulpa.info. That's where the good shit and rule-less environment is at.

• Brohoof 1