Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what do u think of fluttershy

cyber126

She's my favorite. I'm shy in real life, so I can identify with her quite well.

FLUTTERSHY IS BEST PONY!(and tree)

You know she's not a tree, right?

• Brohoof 2

She's my favorite. I'm shy in real life, so I can identify with her quite well.

You know she's not a tree, right?

people say she is,but others say she's not?

I think Fluttershy is the cutest of the Mane 6, especially as a filly. She's certainly one of my favorites, especially in her own episodes that usually explore her deeper psychological hardships and her struggles to overcome them. Also, she is a tree. :P

Okay, so I used to be on the whole "Fluttershy is so overrated" thing... but once I saw Gilda the Griffon being mean to her in episode 5, I just loved her SO MUCH. She's just SO ADORABLEY SHY! :D

Her tail has always seemed to me as if it has a gelled hook in it, rather than being long enough to drag on the floor.

It's because it curves back towards her rear legs.

That's because she uses extensions. Don't you read the paper?

I love her! she reminds me of myself, i work at a day care and I take care of children.

I'm also train to take care of animals....I'm also senstive myself...So yes I love her to the pit of my finger tips

That's because she uses extensions. Don't you read the paper?

Yes I am aware of that, but it always seems strange: is her hair supposed to have that bend in it retained as if it's supposed to be there, like Rarity's large curls, or is it supposed to be loose and drag on the ground?

I think Fluttershy is a pretty cool guy. Eh talks to animals and doesn't afraid of anything.

Fluttershy is just undeniably adorable, cute and beautiful. Her personality, so sweet and kind. Her voice tops it all off, makes you almost literally melt. Plus, she'd like to be a tree. I can dig that.

Not to be a hater, just expressing my opinion. D: I think Flutterhy is ok; she's not a bad character but she doesn't have much going for her. She is cute in a way, but I really think cuteness and adorable is pretty shallow. She doesn't have much else going for her. She doesn't have much of a personality; her extreme shyness is a real pain in the ass to watch (I had a friend who became a lot like flutterhsy IRL and we never talked again). I only have times where I did like her: 1. When she went crazy at the gala, that was hilarious. 2. When she was corrupted;I think she would such a cooler and more fun character if she was a bitch instead of her normal self. 3. When she became assertive thanks to Iron Will, she had more substance to her. But she is necessary for the story and is a good friend, I think she could have more substance.

Don't hate me for my opinion! D: I respect all opinions and I ask you do the same!

In my opinion. She's so sweet and caring and she can be a Cruelshy/Flutterbxtch when she needs to. She's my third favorite pony.

"What's soaking wet and clueless? YOUR FACE"

Shes ok I still like Twi more though but i guess thats just personal preference.

Posted Image

In my opinion. She's so sweet and caring and she can be a Cruelshy/Flutterbxtch when she needs to. She's my third favorite pony.

"What's soaking wet and clueless? YOUR FACE"

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3