Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Doo Doo the Clown vs. Shel Silverstein: Who creeps you out more?

FirePuppy

Doo Doo the Clown vs. Shel Silverstein: Who creeps you out more?  

17 users have voted

1. 1. Doo Doo the Clown vs. Shel Silverstein: Who creeps you out more?

• Doo Doo the Clown
    • Shel Silverstein
    • A tie (they both creep me out equally)
    • Neither

Doo Doo the Clown has been famous for his performances in festivals and fairs for almost three decades. Shel Silverstein has been famous for his best-selling book, The Giving Tree, for over 50 years. But these photos shown here have creeped out some people, especially the kids:

doodoo.thumb.png.b6b2081efaec32bc3494cb5ae27985c3.png shel_2.jpg.b096e497526c5317d52c4d722c1b44b9.jpg

So the question is, who creeps you out more: the clown, the book author, or both?

I don't think there's even a fair debate here. It's the damn clown by far. Shel Silverstein is a respected artist and writer. Sorry for any clown lovers out there, but I cannot favor a clown over a writer I have grown up with and respect deeply for his work. 

• Brohoof 1

Comparing a clown to a book author on how creepy they are. So are you saying that this author along with many book authors has something in common with clowns?

Doo Doo the Clown is far creepier thanks to the current time we’re now living in where clowns are despised, perceived as a symbol of evil, and feared to the point of paranoia. Who was responsible for ever making clowns evil in the first is a topic I have yet to understand.

This book author doesn’t creep me. Just looks like he’s not interested speaking to you in the moment and just wants to take a deuce.

That is such a random topic haha

Neither cause the author made children's books so he must be a good guy (also he doesn't have such a weird look in other images of him) and the clown has apparently been a hero. I don't get why people are afraid of clowns. Also it's rather silly how you picked black and white pictures to make them look more intimidating lol

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...