• Earth Pony
    • Pegasus
    • Unicorn
    • Alicorn
    • Changeling
    • Kirin

11 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

I know.

I still think it was sweet that Snape had Lily's patronus.

Well, you can't choose who you fall in love with.

James may have been a bit of an ass, but Lilly was the Princess Cadence of her world :)

• Brohoof 2

I would be an alicorn. However, I am not a princess, and after the first EQG movie I choose to stay in the human world instead of Equestria because nopony would mistrust me for being an alicorn there, and at that point, I would have no idea why I was an alicorn because of the memory stone.  Long story short, I was born an alicorn and enrolled in Celestia's school for gifted unicorns when I was little.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

My MLP:FiM OC is an earth pony so I would probably be one as well. I think that being a griffin, dragon, or changeling would be cool too! 

• Brohoof 1

If I were a pony I would want to be a Pegasus. Not only is flying just overall really cool, but it is also a pretty useful trait to have. Plus, the ability of flight wound give a sense of freedom because I wouldn't be restricted to the ground. So, even though Unicorns and their magic would be considered more powerful, I would just want to soar around and feel free as a Pegasus.

• 10 months later...

Do I need to say anything? Changeling of course! But if we are talking about ponies then unicorn because strategically they are the superior race among ponies, but if we are talking about favorite pony type I would say plain ol' earth pony.  I guess my decision process would be in that order. 

• 1 year later...
On 2019-08-21 at 8:45 PM, DivineJoy1000 said:

I’d definitely be a Pegasus pony, so I can fly as fast as I want, fly to Canterlot to see Celestia and Luna and hang out with Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy!

We are on the same wavelength here :D

I would also choose to be a flying, weather making and sleeping on my cloud Pegasus :>

• Brohoof 3