Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv The first episode of SpongeBob you’ve seen?

Angle Alastor

Hmm...I'm not entirely sure as it's been a long time since I've watched any Spongebob episodes. I do remember watching the show back when it first started airing on Nickelodeon. I think my first episode viewing of Spongebob would have to be the pilot episode, "Help Wanted." The one where Spongebob wanted to work at the Krusty Krab, but had to get a hydrodynamic spatula with port and starboard attachments. As well as the turbo drive, of course.

If not, then I think the first episode was "Bubblestand." The one where Spongebob built and opened a stand to blow bubbles. At the same time, teaching Patrick and Squidward how to blow bubbles into crazy animals and bubble designs. 

• Brohoof 2

I first came across the show with Imitation Krabs where Plankton tried to get the Krabby Patty Secret Formula via Robot version of Mr. Krabs.

Shortly after on my Stepbrother's 12th birthday in 2002, we got a hold of a SpongeBob DVD, "Nautical Nonsense and SpongeBuddies", which featured 10 Episodes from the first 2 seasons, IIRC, where our household got a better feel for the show

I think my first episode of SpongeBob was the very first one: "Help Wanted". Well either that, or "Bubble Stand". Yep, I'm that old.

Also, my favorite episode of the show of all time was "SB-129"

Edited by Flow

I have no idea what my first episode was actually. I just remember that it was one of the earlier ones, as I first watched it back in Grade 4, when we all had access to the TV during lunch time.

I was really young when I first saw Spongebob so I have no clue what it could have been, but I remember seeing the episodes from the beginning so I would like to say it was "Help Wanted." But yea wouldn't be able to confirm it. 

My first episode would have been back when the show first began airing. I can't say I caught the premiere, though, so I don't really know.

I believe it was the premiere episodes when the show started so my first viewing would be Help Wanted. I was in kindergarten at the time so I dont remember a whole lot but watching Spongebob would stick with me until, well, now. :P Even if I dont watch any of the new stuff, the oldies are amazing.

I have never watched Spongebob. Meaning I have never seen a complete episode. It is one of the shows I simply was too old to watch when it was new. Not only wasn't it available on the TV channels I had, but it really looked like it was a show for 3 years old.

• Brohoof 1