Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media What’s your stand name and power?

Kronos the Revenant

If you (or your OC) has a stand, what would the name and power of the stand be?

Stand user: Kronos the Revenant  

Stand name: Disturbed

Stand type: Offensive/Defensive

Stand Powers:

Offensive: Stricken: Stand user swipes a space of air in front of them, and that swiped area explodes. 

Defensive: Sound of Silence: Stand user creates an area of space around them that neutralizes any harm that would come to the Stand user. 

30 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

I'm confused. What do you mean by stand? Stand up? A lemonade stand?

18 minutes ago, Hightlyze said:

What stand? Stand up comedy?

They're  talking about a anime/manga called Jojo bizzard adventure. Here’s the information about “Stand”.

Although I think this should be in the media section.

Edited by TBD
i will get back to answering your topic:)

7 hours ago, TBD said:

They're  talking about a anime/manga called Jojo bizzard adventure. Here’s the information about “Stand”.

Although I think this should be in the media section.

You are correct, TBD. 

Moving to Media Discussion 

• Brohoof 1

Stand name: Coda (the band who sang two (or three, dunno) different openings for the anime) ; I want to stay in the same spirit as the names in the manga :orly: 

Stand power: Basic manipulation of sound and light particules to create powerful illusions ; add to that high speed (not as much as Star Platinium) and strength. Close-ranged ranged - two meters; but the illusions can be created on a bigger radius than the range of the stand itself (i.e I need to be two meters close at least to hit and create illusions, but the illusions themselves can be created on a wider radius.)

8 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

You are correct, TBD. 

Moving to Media Discussion 

yeah but what's your stand though? :orly: 

• Brohoof 1

Jojo bizarre Adventure is such an awesome anime!! *cough cough Anyways..

Stand name: “ Auf wiedersehen Melodie” alternative name “bye bye melody”

Stand type: sound/range irrelevant.

Stand power: it can produce ‘psychedelic’ sounds or music that can disorientate it opponent’s five senses. How it works is, It alter melodies to trigger parts of the brain function that can cause the opponent to be in a trace, lead them to insanity, produce hallucinations, or brainwashed.  Using sounds to it advantage to attack or kill. Once an opponent is caught in it sounds, they are at disadvantage ( for time being) Weakness: close range type stand.

now we need a jojo bizarre Adventure RP!

Edited by TBD

I just started watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure recently, so of course I've had more than a few ideas for what my Stand would be. I even made this:

266060582_JojoStandOC1.thumb.png.b1364deaac149bece85e7ca43d6632e9.png

Stand type: Long Range

Stand Powers: Can shatter itself into many shards of glass without damaging the user, creating a storm of blades that can reflect light and can slice up an opponent in seconds. Not very powerful on its own though, putting it at a disadvantage at close range.