Planned Outage Notificatiion

Jeric

Upgrade Warning:

Hey everypony! We're going to do a routine upgrade of our host and revamping out backup system 9/6/2019 at 12:00 AM EST (Midnight Eastern). The forum will be down for approximately 4 hours. If you want your community pony fix in the meantime, wipe your hooves off and come join us in out Discord Server here!

tumblr_inline_nwuv7zRxRy1rrl2l6_1280.png

• Brohoof 15

Let's just hope that the image isn't a representation of what will happen during the said upgrade.

• Brohoof 5

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

2 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Sounds like the backup thing will be done hours before the upcoming offical Episode this Saturday so no worries from me

Hm. You know, it might be a fun challenge to take it down exactly 4 hours before the airing of the new episode. It would be one of those cool suspense building moments! 

@LadyMercury sound like a fun plan?

• Brohoof 1

That picture doesn't look promising...

Image result for ight imma head out

• Brohoof 1

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

Downtime on the Forums is my uptime for some sneaky rearrangements. :fabulous:

• Brohoof 2

"Psst...Psst (Do your best, even if you don't stand out.)"

"The golden rule is: Think about what you're saying, then don't say it, and then just run away somewhere!"

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi

• This topic was locked, unfeatured and unpinned