mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm fine at the moment,  except that I almost ended up in a car crash today :sunny:   :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 2

img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-

Signature Done By Me.

lonely and empty at the moment i just cant be able to find someone...even though i have been on the forums but its like either there too far away or just too young or old or already with someone i really just dont know what to do anymore but im still not giving up  on it though.

• Brohoof 1

nDaIEQY.png?1

Rather depressed....feeling rather ignored/invisible

Nothing new I suppose...

Oh no.. :( You know I always care about you.. ^^ <3 

• Brohoof 1

img-29938-1-img-29938-1-geld3i4.jpg

Equestria Girl Artist Infernus's adorable brother  :kindness: / PROJECT: Echo, My Little Kohai   B)

Having a bad day? Come relax in my profile, I'll try my best to make you at least smile a bit..  :blush: 

I'm feeling nervouscited. I am about to host a brony meeting in the fantasy club in my school. I'm like the only brony in the school, however, I am hoping that people will be accepting ^^;. Will be showing a few episodes, including "A party of one" <3. 

Gosh I am nervouscited Dx

That feeling when you have a crush on someone...  ^_^

D'awwww <3 <3 <3 

• Brohoof 8

I'm excited!  :pinkie: tomorrow is graduation day!  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 4

img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-

Signature Done By Me.

I've been singing all morning! :lol: <3 I'm very happy! :pinkie::wub: I tell you, when I get so happy in the mornings, I love to jam and rock out :comeatus: :PB)

I'm feeling nervouscited. I am about to host a brony meeting in the fantasy club in my school. I'm like the only brony in the school, however, I am hoping that people will be accepting ^^;. Will be showing a few episodes, including "A party of one" <3. 

Gosh I am nervouscited Dx

D'awwww <3 <3 <3

Good luck! :fluttershy:
  • Brohoof 6

img-30211-1-img-30211-1-QKvltej.jpg

Sig by

My OC:Aqualuna Sea Splash :blush: