Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling invisible today. Seriously, anytime I reply to anything, I get zero response. Nothing. Zilch. Nada.

When I said that invisibility would be a great superpower, I didn't mean that I wanted people to act as though I were invisible!

• Brohoof 6

I'm feeling invisible today. Seriously, anytime I reply to anything, I get zero response. Nothing. Zilch. Nada.

When I said that invisibility would be a great superpower, I didn't mean that I wanted people to act as though I were invisible!

Well here's a free response to tide you over ;)

Anyway I know the feeling, irksome sometimes.

• Brohoof 2

Well here's a free response to tide you over ;)

Anyway I know the feeling, irksome sometimes.

Ha ha. Thanks, I guess.  -_-

Irksome is putting it mildly. It's downright frustrating. I HATE being ignored...

• Brohoof 2

Here lands depressive Geny!

I'm feeling ultra supra dupra alone and unuseful (or in other words I feel like I'm nothing).

oh and also feel like I'm about to cry, what a surprise.

• Brohoof 3

Well I WAS feeling fine just a second ago... :twi:

But then I got online and got really depressed because nobody replied to me or said hi or read any of my stuff or commented or noticed me and I'm feeling invisible again... :(

And now I guess i'm just gonna fade into obscurity...

• Brohoof 2

Like a zombie. Not like george romero -style tired spacing out or anything, but a world war z ass running wall-climbing meth-zombie who wants to kill and devour.

I am currently battling a huge appetite and a complete dependency of carbohydrates, and this feels exactly the same as quitting smoking a few years ago.

• Brohoof 1

A slight bit disturbed as not too long before going home I went to go to the bathroom at work, and I opened it up and a guy was already in there. I'm just thinking "This is a unisex bathroom! For goodness sake, you better make sure you lock it!". >.<

• Brohoof 2

I feel alright. Stress is not being a problem :). However, a bit irritated as well, as the internet is down back at the house (been so since yesterday). Hopefully it will get fixed soon :P 

• Brohoof 4

Feeling a bit mixed this morning, but not bad at least. Some of my confidence issue thoughts are kicking in, being the annoying thoughts that they are, but I am trying to make the best of the morning either way. It is peaceful at least. 

I'm very happy as I got an Xbox One :)

Woo! ^__^ Awesome system it is, I love it. :3

• Brohoof 2

I feel like everything is falling apart in my life; that may not be true, but it sucks right now. I have too much to worry about, and it makes me wish I could just curl up somewhere and not have to deal with anything for a couple of days.

I also feel like a failure because I broke an important promise, one I made three years ago.

• Brohoof 2