mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

(edited)

I feel kinda excited, because tomorrow i will be watching the Movie Steel but i also have a little headache...that sucks.

Edited by Supergirl Rarity
  • Brohoof 3

I feel bummed out ... Missed out on that place, I know y I missed it, but I don't want the truth ... I just want to move out :/ the truth is, that people don't want other people living in their property because they are on government payments ... And are unemployed ... FACT ... And because I live in a place where it is really hard for a 21 year old to get work ... This is gonna suck, I want to move out, I want a new car and I want a job and lastly I want a girlfriend of my own .... But no matter how hard I try, I never seem to get anywhere ... Great, just perfect ... Now I feel a depressive sadness coming coz of those facts .... I think I need to just shut up and play Forza Motorsport 6

• Brohoof 3

Absolutely awful. I wish I could sleep these feelings off but I'm too anxious to close my eyes

• Brohoof 4

Not too bad actually. I have an exam on the next hour, but I am surprisingly relaxed for it.

Beyond that, I am just thinking on what my next drawing will be, I have been toying with a couple ideas, but I don't know... .z.

• Brohoof 5

I now feel less confused and sad, and more miserable and bored ... I guess it's time to play ark ...

As a side note, if anyone knows the ip to a good Skyblock server for minecraft, can you plz pm it to me as I want a little challenge and I'm really getting into the Skyblock maps ... When I say good, they need to be able to run on the crappiest of PC's at an ok fps amount ... And preferably on 1.8.9 but I will take 1.9 and above servers

• Brohoof 3

Honestly...at peace. It's a really peculiar feeling, perhaps because I'm still running off the high of finishing my AS exams. But here I am, just enjoying some music and feeling so chillaxed. It's bliss :D

• Brohoof 3

I feel pretty...bothered. Just looked at tracking of a certain package I am getting from Europe. It got to ISC New York. Didn't get what kind of location would that be. Looked it up on Google. Got plenty of links where people complain about their packages going MIA (if not getting delayed for ridiculous amount of time) on that exact location. Worried a lot!  :sunny:

• Brohoof 3

My arm hurts and so does my chest. Am I falling apart? Probably not. Does it still feel distressing? It does. Well at least it's the weekend so I'm content about that.  :)

Feeling really "meh" right now. 

I guess it's because nothing is going to be happening today... >.>

At least nothing for me :P 

• Brohoof 2

I'm feeling really disgusted and disappointed at my brother. He had a nice girlfriend that he loves so much, and then he decides to turn around and say "fuck you!" right at her for some mishap that occurred at the gas station last night. :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 5