Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I woke up surprisingly early today, which means I have more time to do things today.

YES!!!! OH YEAH!! HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!! Me and my girlfriend got back together!!!  ^_^

sig-4505026.medium.gif

I'm extremely happy to be back with you my love *kisses you on the cheek*

• Brohoof 3

I'm happy about being able to continue the school project today, but for now I'm a little frustrated about not being able to fit all the things on one page, as advised. Maybe I'll just use two pages, it can't be that much of a crime.

Lonely and disliked. My "best friend" of ten years has finally turned to ignoring me 100%, and I don't have the slightest clue what I even did to cause this. On top of that, I'm in love with someone who lives far away and is nearly impossible... But the love is just so real. It's the second time I've been in love, and I wonder why in the world my heart picks such situations that can't/won't work. T.T Why couldn't I have been in love with the girl in orchestra a few years back? My heart would have been doing me so much good if that had been the case... But no...

• Brohoof 6

I feel like disappearing for a while and maybe never returning but I know I would never be cable of doing so. But I do really feel like doing it. 

Had that feeling a lot. Sucks ass.

Might as well put my two cents into this thread, so to say.

I'm feeling alright. Thinking of going on my Xbox One for a bit.

• Brohoof 4

I'm so happy to see one of my friends is happy again,,, but at the same time am so sad that one of my closest friends and I have fallen out. It is a shame when thinks like this happen but is all part of life's rich tapestry.

• Brohoof 5

I feel accomplished since I completed two AP exams this week, I'm kinda wishing that I came here more often, but I lost touch with this community a year back, oh well hopefully I'll come here often regardless

• Brohoof 3

Lonely and disliked. My "best friend" of ten years has finally turned to ignoring me 100%, and I don't have the slightest clue what I even did to cause this. On top of that, I'm in love with someone who lives far away and is nearly impossible... But the love is just so real. It's the second time I've been in love, and I wonder why in the world my heart picks such situations that can't/won't work. T.T Why couldn't I have been in love with the girl in orchestra a few years back? My heart would have been doing me so much good if that had been the case... But no...

I fell for a friend of mine. Dutch. I always meet the best people online, I swear. Sucks when you fall for someone who lives quite far away.

• Brohoof 3

I had a pretty bad morning but I am feeling better than that, so that is good. Been chatting with my boyfriend and playing games and that definitely keeps me in a good mood. ^___^ Also I am looking forward to having a nice meal. Those simple joys. <3 

• Brohoof 6