Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

(edited)

That awful feeling when you start sharing the pain of those who say "I hate Mondays". Especially when day has barely begun.  :unamused:

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 4

I'm feeling pretty good c: But I'm in one of the those moods where every little single sound is irritating me, lol. The hum of the refrigerator, people talking to me, my dog licking himself o-o Dear God...I need a sound-proof bubble loaded with my favorite books, lots drawing and line paper, and mechanical pencils. That would be heaven right now. :lol:

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Happy to know u still have friends here and thankful they messaged me too.

I've been alright praying for two friends of mine who are going through really rough times. That and hoping that I can visit my hometown again sometime. A long with taking CNA classes in August.

Very mixed. Sad because of my breakup with my girlfriend and upset at myself because I think it was somehow my fault we broke up. :( At the same time, I'm struggling to stay happy.

*hugs tightly* there's nothing worse than going through what you're dealing with right now. Losing someone else who you cared about I don't know what is worse. Hoping the best for you and sending positive wishes to you. Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 3

I'm feeling tense and anxious for one of my friends here on the forums. He hasn't been active today and I'm worried that his parents probably banned him from using the forums. :(

• Brohoof 4