Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I am rather great as usual...but then I feel for all those I read who are not so great, which lowers my mood a little (I care too much) I hope you all feel right as rain people!

I got my latest review up and out, turned out really good thanks to a great friend of mine who did art of Emerald, without me asking her or anything she just made it for me and I am now in her debt thank you @SaraEH you have done so much for me I'm not worthy of your friendship.

I also just took my police Exams now I have to wait for the results... (nervous!!) 

Not to worry, your friendship is enough to me, no need to repay me in any way, well exsept for visiting me when you get to europe :P  

• Brohoof 4

I feel like the most crappiest, awfullest person in the world right now. But I deserve it because I also did something awful and will regret it for the rest of my life.

• Brohoof 4

Im feeling nothing.

Its that " I dont know " feeling.

I dont want to go to sleep, i dont want to really post anywhere, if i have to write to much.

Its just, that im doing things...until i have an Idea.

Im just...clueless.

• Brohoof 5

Feeling pretty trill, with a twinge of nervousness. In other words, just another day in my head!

Your avatar is glorious ♡

Anyways... I'm really worried about my best friend right now. He's going through a lot of stuff right now and is struggling with depression and drinking a lot. He told me that I was the best friend he has ever had over these years and said the same thing back to him. Talked with him for almost two hours and I'm hoping things pick up for him soon.

I'm doing well but just grateful that I have 3 amazing friends that I talk with these days so very thankful I have those 3 in my life :)

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling sleepy and also kind of out of place.  Not here, just... in general.

I'm not sure where I ought to be, or what I ought to be doing. Something's not right, though.

• Brohoof 3