Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling tired, but also pretty content. Had a nice day, and last night was a fun one. Also had a chat with my friends, and though I kinda felt like a third wheel, it was still fun.

Oh, and my brother and my little cousin and I were sword fighting in the yard when we met a super nice kitty.

So yes, it was a good day and I'm in a pleasant mood. :catface:

Edited by Carl Poppa
  • Brohoof 4

Very uncomfortable physically, these stupid things I have to deal with are always bothering me, especially when I am trying to sleep. It's so difficult to find a comfortable position. Aside from that, well, slightly cranky cos I'm tired and can't sleep, but otherwise okay.

• Brohoof 3

Thinking that I should probably play the Metal Gear series. I've only ever played one, and barely any at that, but it seemed fun. I'm just not very good at stealth games...

• Brohoof 4

Foolish for accepting going to work 2 extra days in a row in front of my normal 2 days... So basically I'll be working 4 days in a row... And on my birthday. Why did I do that?

I'm pretty unhappy and lonely.

After the loss of my friends I thought this would be a good place to go to make new ones and just be able to chat with people... well I was very wrong about that.

I've only met about a few unfriendly people on the forums, but the bigger problem is no one seems to care to talk to me to much. Its like the fandom false advertises itself by making it sound like all are welcome and yet not really.

Maybe I told everyone to much about myself when I joined and made people think I was a bad person. I'm not sure.

I think this will be the last time I log on these forums. Just really disappointed.

Dont give up! I know the feeling ‹3
  • Brohoof 3

I'm pretty unhappy and lonely.

After the loss of my friends I thought this would be a good place to go to make new ones and just be able to chat with people... well I was very wrong about that.

I've only met about a few unfriendly people on the forums, but the bigger problem is no one seems to care to talk to me to much. Its like the fandom false advertises itself by making it sound like all are welcome and yet not really.

Maybe I told everyone to much about myself when I joined and made people think I was a bad person. I'm not sure.

I think this will be the last time I log on these forums. Just really disappointed.

I understand your feeling totally. I've had more than 10 friendships get built up and destroyed, all in less than a week.

As for how I feel... stressed. Big audition tomorrow, for me to be in Baylor's theater program, and I really feel like I may not make it.

• Brohoof 3

Feeling pretty good. Letting myself get emotionally destroyed by Deafheaven's "Sunbather" and loving every minute of it <3 One of the best albums I've ever heard.

• Brohoof 3