Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

(edited)

I bought some gel to help the pain in my mouth after the wisdom teeth surgery.

sj.bdj.2012.214-i1.jpg

I am now a happy lady as it works :) That gel may be my new favourite thing in the world.

Edited by Kayleigh
  • Brohoof 3

I feel stretched thin. Training has taken me away from my house, and I have to continue to live out of a single duffel bag worth of clothes for about another month until I can go home. The pace is killer, there is stress all day every day, but in the end it will all be worth it to launch a new career. Perhaps success and stability will be followed by a special somepony.

• Brohoof 3

Feeling a little depressed. One of my friends here on the forums said that in a few weeks she will be no longer active. I'm going to miss her so much. She's like a sister to me. :(

• Brohoof 3

Class went fine...I enjoyed it a lot. Now I'm home and my boyfriend bought pizza, it's a nice night...But my boyfriend watching Markiplier play this Five Nights at Freddy's--like game is making me anxious.

• Brohoof 3

First of all, I'm sending encouraging hugs to anyone who's feeling down! 

As for my own feelings lately, I haven't been feeling too well either. I've noticed a lot of gloom in myself with the causes unknown, but I manage. I should gather my motivation to finish a school project.

I'm at a point where everything is a lie, nothing is real, money, friendship, power ... Nothing, it's just sad because I want to feel anything again, I do ... But the only thing I feel now, is a wall of gray, it's not blinding but I can't walk through or even touch it ... We all do something special to those around us, weather it is making loved ones happy or picking your nose with your toes (I hope no one actually can do that cos it sounds gross ... But let me make my point) we do these things because we can, my talent is to help others in a time of need, to make them happy, however everything we do comes at a price ... You might make loved ones happy but you can't provide for them or you can pick you nose with your toes but you have a terrible back (again, I'm making a point) ... I make those around me happy at their time of need, but at the price of my own happiness .... I'm too far to be saved, but I'm not sucuidal yet but I'm not gonna do that because of personal reasons, all I can tell y'all is I believe I have to just keep pushing on, even if all I push against is a brick wall ... I'm rambling now so I'm outta here ... Baii

• Brohoof 3

Really really stressed, shaking a bit (a lot). I am hoping a certain something won't go anywhere. Hoping that it won't happen. It is really killing me....

post-28830-0-94908200-1462464873_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

I feel like disappearing for a while and maybe never returning but I know I would never be cable of doing so. But I do really feel like doing it. 

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Really not feeling like going into work. Especially because a couple of obnoxious, sexist, homophobic coworkers who think they're above the rules and everyone else come back tonight. >.<

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 4