Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I guess I'm torn as a decision coming up is going to vastly change my entire life for the next few years depending on what I choose...

Reverence and astonishment for my potential martial arts mentor. Though born a westerner, he seems to understand Chinese culture more than many of the modern Chinese martial artists I've met, and he is very very humble and wise. He's virtually a time traveling Taoist monk disguised as your average American.

He trains with his students at a small local park as opposed to an actual dojo, probably mainly to reduce expense, but the park has pretty good fengshui/environment too. He teaches hands on, and spend plenty of time sparring with us, occasionally adding some small in between lectures about the philosophy behind Chinese martial arts.

He doesn't self-advertise that much either, which does confuses me a little considering the commercial state of the world we are in today. It took me a while to find out about him, and actually physically find him.

Still gonna reserve some skepticism though, there is that little commercialized-martial-art-mcdojo-induced paranoia, especially considering his strange methods (he said he's not really trying to run a business, just trying to pass down the art), and how his tuitions are really cheap considering the potential commercial value of what he is teaching ($10-15 group lessons, $60 private one-on-one).

• Brohoof 4

Had a bad few days at work. Our department had a huge reorganization, we physically moved to different spaces, and it's shaping up to be an uphill climb.

• Brohoof 3

Getting back into anime again and re watching Nagi no Asukara. It's probably my favorite anime so far and the soundtrack is amazing.

• Brohoof 5

if feel very very lonely so lonely that i have been crying about it

*hugs tightly* loneliness is the worst feeling and pain you can feel... If you ever want someone else to talk too I don't mind talking. Hope you feel better

• Brohoof 4

*hugs tightly* loneliness is the worst feeling and pain you can feel... If you ever want someone else to talk too I don't mind talking. Hope you feel better

thanks for caring i might talk i dont know im scared to talk to people 

• Brohoof 3

thanks for caring i might talk i dont know im scared to talk to people

I understand that in silence most times you can ponder things well silence can be a great friend too.

• Brohoof 3

if feel very very lonely so lonely that i have been crying about it 

There are loads of people you can talk to just have to look for them...

Anyone else need a hug for someone to talk to, I am more than ok to listen to anyone's problems I have none myself so come share them with me if you want people.

• Brohoof 3

Loneliness is painful, I know that feeling. But try to remember that we are all small but very very important pieces of something much greater. The world would not be the same without each one of us. Don't look at what makes you different and separated, look at how your individuality can still overlap with others.

• Brohoof 5

This morning I got up for an early morning jog. I now feel the after affects of that. SORE! :scots:

The rest of my body feels like its about ready for some sleep.

• Brohoof 4