Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

(edited)

I'm doing alright been trying to make new friends.

So I'm just trying to stay busy and hoping to meet some new people too.

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 5

Sore, my hand is a bit cramped from drawing for the last hour lol. And because of that I am wide awake when I should be very tired seeing as it is nearly 1am.

• Brohoof 3

My mood has dropped a lot. Why doesn't anything last? I'm not even sure what I'm striving for in my life.

I'm feeling jealousy and loneliness, the worst possible combination. I feel like nobody cared about me and only cared about the newer people, while the ones that were there for longer are abandoned to their own luck, and right now I am feeling like that, abandoned and bound to be forgotten...

• Brohoof 5

I feel a combination of relief, freedom, and elation, and at the same time, grief, anger and hatred. I'm tired of living a "double life". I'm at school, and my classmates are cool with me; the teachers and staff hate me, but they hate all of the seniors. And on the other side of the coin, when I'm at home, my father has been verbally abusive. He judges me for everything that happens to me, blaming me for stuff that I had no control over.

Thank god I graduate next Saturday. I'm tired of this.

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling jealousy and loneliness, the worst possible combination. I feel like nobody cared about me and only cared about the newer people, while the ones that were there for longer are abandoned to their own luck, and right now I am feeling like that, abandoned and bound to be forgotten...

We can never forget or abandon the Ship-master. Love would just feel so empty without you to start it blossoming.. :(

I'm feeling refreshed after a rejuvenating shower. Feel like I may want to expend this energy on a jog after dinner. :D

• Brohoof 3

Feelings can be so complex. Right now, I'm feeling despair, with a bit of guilt and a sprinkle of boredom. I'm kind of tired, and I feel like I'll never finish my work. Like I want my responsibilities to go away, but I know they never will.

i feel the same when i cant finish my homework and do them in the last minute
  • Brohoof 3

Tired and irritated. Was playing some COD Black Ops earlier and I seriously do not get why so many people buy these games every single year. They all suck. I used to enjoy them around the Black Ops 1 and 2 days but these games age as well as milk, probably because the only reason the games exist now is to be milked to the masses.

• Brohoof 3

So many ponies seem tired here right now. I guess I'm in the right place! I've been playing around here on the forums all evening and my eyes are starting to bug out of my head. Too much computer time. Must sleep...must...zzzzzzz

• Brohoof 4