mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Tired, just woke up, and ready to go somewhere today. Day off from work, which I am glad, it has been a long few weeks moving into the new house, and we aren't quite done yet.

• Brohoof 4

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

I feel nice. I did much good things today and now feel tired and pleased. Also october gives me some nostalgia mood.

Thank you for attention, anonymous pony.

Yo! 666 pages in this thread!

tumblr_n3u2fcv9YC1r8ykq5o1_500.gif

Edited by Crypty
  • Brohoof 7

I'm feeling feverish but i don't seem to be feeling unhappy or fearful. That new stone i got must of helped me :)

• Brohoof 3

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Feeling great since I upgraded my GPU and also passed a large exam  XD

Heeey! Big congrats from my person! Piece of new hardware is always pleases soul. ^_^ Ave Machine Spirit.

Edited by Crypty
  • Brohoof 3

Feelin' fine. Everything's perfect except that I'm still sick, but it's not much of a problem.

Kinda pissed. My tender took my Grizzly dip thinking that it was his instead. Got it back but I have the seniority, new guy!

Thinks he's SO cool cause he's in his 40's but fresh out of school when I have more bottom time then you can shake a fish at!

Tenders....

• Brohoof 2

"I could have been happy above if I'd never donned the copper carapace and dipped my head beneath the waves to hear the muddled man-made sounds. Distorted and dreamlike droning. The whir and thrashing of a distant propeller, the tumultuous thundering thud of fogbound freighters. Mud underfoot, no sights, except the grasp of a diver's trained hand, dreaming of distant lands knowing all the while this is what I love, not the blue skies and wondering faces above. Canvas, rubber, brass, copper, and glass. Leather and lead, mud and sweat, heaving around in dark, damp depths seldom seen by most yet talked about by all. As if a sunny, happy place where mermaids and seahorses play and chests of gold are lain bare, untarnished by salt and time for all to grasp who are bold enough to go below..." -"Deep Sea Diver", Steven L. Waterman

I feel angry. Just about pretty much everything at the moment.

And sometimes i feel kinda good again, its a mixed thing but it really worrys me that i have to live in the same Situation for maybe 4 Years now, before it could get better.

I need a lot of Patience at the moment.

• Brohoof 3

Signature.png.dfe30e494cadddd2f98e87ea7e3841eb.png

Sig made by Kyoshi

Nothing too worry about. You are only as old as you truly believe you are.

Some days, I feel like I'm past the age of ninety.

• Brohoof 3

rainbowfalls_sig.png.9f23ec82e216af1315704914cd3052b1.png

Some days, I feel like I'm past the age of ninety.

So do some things that make you feel 15. Do you have any hobbies? If not.. get some! Go buy something totally ridiculous for yourself even if it is just some crazy snack or something. Go hang out at the beach and play in the ocean. Go for a walk in the woods and reconnect with nature, run from bears. Go for a bike ride, skateboarding, swimming.. whatever... or or or.. bear with me here... go for a bike ride in the pool! Set a standard!

Or do what i do, fire up some old video games and rock the night away in them pretending they are all new to you.

The point is, you are as old as you feel and as young as you can dream.

• Brohoof 5

~No profound statement needed~

So do some things that make you feel 15. Do you have any hobbies? If not.. get some! Go buy something totally ridiculous for yourself even if it is just some crazy snack or something. Go hang out at the beach and play in the ocean. Go for a walk in the woods and reconnect with nature, run from bears. Go for a bike ride, skateboarding, swimming.. whatever... or or or.. bear with me here... go for a bike ride in the pool! Set a standard!

Or do what i do, fire up some old video games and rock the night away in them pretending they are all new to you.

That's actually some pretty solid advice right there. Good thing I've been splurging over on EBay these past few weeks more than I have done for a very long time.

• Brohoof 2

rainbowfalls_sig.png.9f23ec82e216af1315704914cd3052b1.png

I know this wasn't aimed at me but you're awesome :) I too needed to read something like this.

• Brohoof 2

- Kayleigh

Burned out, exhausted and depressed. Even with my time management skills, theres too much to do and not enough time to do it. I miss the simple days of going into work and adding cool new features to my programs at my own pace and being able to meticulously fix bugs. I still love coding, but this stress is suffocating my passion.

Edit: ok, im feeling a bit better about things. Just needed a little me time.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 3