Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

*Sings: Wo! I feel good, da na na na na na! I knew that I would now!*

SO GOOD! SO GOOD! I GOT YOOOU BUH BUH BUH  BUM OOOW

Edited by Ph0enix
  • Brohoof 2

I'm feeling relaxed. Just drove again with my dad. Mastered both left turns and right turns. I feel a great sense of accomplishment and I can't wait to get my drivers license in the following months hopefully.

Other than that, I'm kinda bored atm but like I said I also feel relaxed. I feel like my day is complete.

• Brohoof 5

I'm feeling relaxed. Just drove again with my dad. Mastered both left turns and right turns. I feel a great sense of accomplishment and I can't wait to get my drivers license in the following months hopefully.

Other than that, I'm kinda bored atm but like I said I also feel relaxed. I feel like my day is complete.

Those are tricky to learn i'd imagine.

Feeling like I can't sit still..need more creative outlets.

• Brohoof 3

Whatever it is you feel when you realize that you are alone in your struggles. 

It's not that I don't have friends, it's that they're either not available or have enough on their own plate to deal with.

I have to become strong, functional and as self-sufficient as possible or I will never get anywhere.

• Brohoof 3

I have started feeling this feeling ive never felt before ever since i got a message from this girl this morning saying how much she liked my post. Since them, we've been messagin each other and i actualy see thhis getting somewhere. Although, i think it's goong by a little too quickly, so i tried slowing it down a bit. :P

• Brohoof 2

I am a ball of nervous energy right now, lol. My driving test is tomorrow and I feel so friggin' stressed -- oh my gosh. :muffins: I pride myself on being a good driver, but now I'm doubting everything and overthinking everything. Will tomorrow be the one day that I hit a pedestrian? Am I going to have to drive through a freak storm of rain and hail? Will I get a disgruntled pessimistic cat lady as a examiner? Am I suddenly going to go blind behind the wheel? Anything is possible in my brain right now!  :derp: 

• Brohoof 3

Tired, a little hungry. Think I shall climb in bed and watch and episode or two of a show and then call it a night.

• Brohoof 2

You know that feeling when you're that close to beating the final boss in a game? But then you lose because of some serious BS and have to restart from the beginning again?

Yeah, well, that's how I'm feeling right now. God damn it. >.<

• Brohoof 2

I passed my driving test! :yay: I am beyond happy right now -- I feel like doing a victory dance! ^_^

Lol, I understand ya.... kinda... :P 

I just passed my driver's license writing exam :P 

• Brohoof 5

I'm feeling quite relaxed and happy with life. I also plan to be more productive today; I'll probably go on a long walk, take a shower, do some chores, and then spend the rest of the day reading and meditating.

• Brohoof 2

VERY, VERY STRESSED! Struggling with painful thoughts and memories. I failed to mention that the "solution" to the problem with my dad is "to make as if nothing happened", which is a crappy, idiotic solution to a problem. The awareness of the distrust I have for my dad is making it really hard for me to be happy. 

• Brohoof 3