Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling like I could just sit back and fall asleep on my chair right now. Still got one more class ahead though. It's been a tiring day so far.

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 1

I feel frustrated, because my brother is using up so much of the internet to watch anime.

You should watch it with 'em.

:V

Well... depending on what anime it is.

lol

There are problems with friends so I obviously feel sad but mad at the same time. Smad. What kind of a "friend" secretly says such bad things about you that even your good friend who heard those things persistently refuses to repeat those things to you? I understand she's just protecting me from feeling terrible but still. I already knew I'm not exactly loved by my classmates but I didn't really think that even a friend could hate me that bad. My willingness to trust decreases.

It's not a surprise that I don't like myself but damn, I feel like shit.

I've just had a short fuse today it seems. While today wasn't the best of days in a few different regards, there were still some moments that were productive. Today being mildly crappy doesn't mean that tomorrow nor the weekend cannot be good. 

• Brohoof 1

I am not doing so great I could have a serious health issue not going to say what it is but I will be going for a mammogram and ultrasound on the 14th. Good news I got some anxiety meds to help with my anxiety so Im not worrying about it as much.