Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling alright. Just running round the internet to see what this new Switch update is all about.

Sleepy. I laid awake in bed for hours last night, which was frustrating, seeing as I lost sleep the night before because I got up really early to study for an exam. =/ I was even feeling sleepy when I went to bed, but my body would not go to sleep. >.<

Rather sad to be honest. Seeing a doctor (because of psychological things) didn't go any well, especially because having four people looking at me didn't help the situation at all. One friend of mine also hasn't been online today at all, so as much as it sounds like overreacting, I'm feeling worried already too. I'm so anguished for some reason - today isn't exactly my day so I hope I can drown my worries in studying tomorrow. :sunny:

pretty good since I have two class cancelled which never happen in college. Two classes man.Two.

• Brohoof 1

Better than I did this morning. I had some digestive issues this morning that made have to go to the bathroom every half-an-hour :(

Nonetheless, not the greatest. Probably just because I'm never happy.

My week has been saved, everything is bright and everything is alright. Not all of that is what I really feel, but I just like to exaggerate things to put emphasis on something. I'm just relieved that none of my worst-case scenarios had happened. :rarity:

Today has been pretty stressful and frustrating, so I suppose that I'm feeling anxious. 

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Lady Kiriness said:

Today has been pretty stressful and frustrating, so I suppose that I'm feeling anxious. 

Tea may help. Hope you feel better. :(

I'm feeling wistfully hopeful. I'm also going to make some jasmine tea!

• Brohoof 2

47 minutes ago, Lady Kiriness said:

Same here. It's just been one of those days.

Feeling pretty good, there's a huge storm outside right now and that usually makes me feel pretty good.  Also, there's so much on etsy, I want to get something but I don't know how I'm going to limit that to just one thing.  I think I could go nuts on that website...

I feel a bit disappointed in everything lately even including my time here. Nothing seems to make sense and even if MLP where to be a "sort-of-gateway" from those thoughts... well, it's not. There's only so much that Pony can really do to alleviate this feeling of discerning disappointment and it's to the point where I don't even want to come here anymore. I'm not so sure in what I want to be in both cases for my life and as a Brony. 

Not too good right now. I fear I have lost or am in the process of losing a friend. They haven't responded to my message in a long time and appear to not want to talk to me. I don't know what to do.

Edited by TigerGeekGuy